Love In Lucerne

Sweetest Thing
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wendy ate dinner with Irene in her house and it was greasy yet romantic. Like her usual self, Wendy kept on giving Irene her best pickup lines every time. Obviously, Irene looked a little disgusted by it but her inner self says differently.

They laughed and they talk about stuff that they love. And also, Wendy is the one who cooked their dinner, which Irene found romantic and charming.

"Ya! Son Seungwan!"

"What?"

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

Wendy just arrive home with at 6:30 AM and found Seulgi glaring at her beside the couch with her arms crossed. The latter just rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue. "Stop yelling at me, Seul. It's still six in the morning." sighed Wendy before passing the angry bear. "I was asking you, Seungwan!" Seulgi followed her with heavy feet as she and Wendy entered the bedroom.

"Be quiet, I still want to sleep." said Wendy before lying down at bed, still wearing her casual outfit. Wendy slept in the couch at Irene's house since she refused to leave her last night.

Irene kept telling her to go home because Seulgi will get mad at her. But Wendy shrugged it off and ended up sleeping in the couch. "Aish! You just left me here and I have to do all of the chores!" barked Seulgi.

Wendy ignored her and lied down at the left side of the bed, letting herself sink into the bedsheets. "YA! WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING!?"

"Fine!" Wendy threw the blanket from her body and abruptly stood up from the bed.

"I slept in Irene's house!"

"YOU WHAT?!"

"Gosh! What I mean is that I slept in the couch of Irene's house! Geez..." Wendy rolled her eyes while giving a glowering look at her friend. Seulgi looked taken aback and sighed heavily. "I-I thought it's something else b-but still! I hate you!" yelled Seulgi before leaving the bedroom.

Wendy flinched, massaging her poor ears carefully. She then slowly lied down at the bed and took a brief nap.

After having a short nap, she walked out of the bedroom with a huge smile on her face. Looking curious, Seulgi, who is watching TV with a huge bag of chips on her lap, caught that smile and quirked her brow at her friend. Wendy ignored her and walked happily to the kitchen to eat some snacks.

"Hey, what's with that smile?" called Seulgi with her eyes glued on the TV. "I'm going somewhere." said Wendy, opening the refrigerator to check if Seulgi had saved any snacks inside.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere," replied Wendy, still wearing that stupid smile on her face. She found no snacks inside the fridge but she still look positive after all.

"With who then?" asked Seulgi while munching on her chips restlessly. "With my girlfriend," said Wendy with a grin. "You already have a girlfriend?!" Seulgi gasped incredulously.

The bear turned her torso to look at her friend with an astounded look. "When?"

"I'm not gonna tell you when nor gonna tell you who." smirked Wendy after finding a sandwich inside a microwave. "That's mine," Seulgi pointed the microwave with a blank face. Wendy ignored her again and took it with a grin. "Gosh, such a selfish idiot." murmured Seulgi as she clicked her tongue annoyingly. "It's good to share, Seul. Grow up," said Wendy with smirk.

"Aish! Don't talk to me." snarled Seulgi, furiously chewing her food. "Besides, you have another two bags of chips on top of refrigerator. I won't take them because I'm being healthy." Wendy added.

Seulgi didn't even argue about it and just scowled at Wendy. "Bye, thanks for the sandwich." grinned Wendy before walking to the bedroom.

As Wendy came in her bedroom, she heard her phone ring on the vanity table. She quirked her brow, walked to it and picks up the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey," Irene shyly responded. "Oh, Irene! Are you ready for our date?" Wendy questioned excitedly. "Oh, not yet. In fact, I just woke up." replied Irene with a slightly raspy voice. Wendy giggled at her cuteness and released a sigh. "Anyways, you don't need to rush things. I'll wait for you." said Wendy.

Irene got taken aback by her words and blushed. "U-Uh, did I woke up late then?"

"Nope, just in time. Also, I'll be visiting you in your house."

"Sure, call me if you're there." smiled Irene before ending the call. With a contented sigh, Wendy threw herself in the bed, wrapped herself with the blankets and laughed gleefully. "Wendy?" She suddenly heard Seulgi's voice from behind the door. The latter stopped on her tracks and looked at Seulgi, who is looking at her apprehensively.

"Are you alright?" questioned Seulgi. "See it yourself," grinned Wendy before running out of the bedroom. "Ya! You idiot! I just fixed the sheets!" bellowed the bear before she threw the pillows out of the bed in frustration.


 

Wendy walked to the street where Irene lived and remembered every direction that they went yesterday. When she found the house, she smiled in satisfaction and stood in front of the threshold, her phone in her hand.

She is in fact wearing a beige sweater with a pair of blue jeans. The latter then texted Irene in her phone with a pleasing grin and waited patiently for her reply.

The door suddenly opened after a minute and saw Irene wearing a beautiful but simple pink dress. The dress has this adorable but modest aura and a V-neck, which made Irene's pretty collarbones to expose a little. There are also a few silver-colored pins in her hair, showing her elegant side.

Wendy's jaw suddenly drop after seeing this gorgeous and heavenly sight. "Do you like my new dress? I just bought it near my house. I thought that it looks a little pretty and cute." said Irene while shyly hiding her hands behind her back.

"O-Of course! It looks great on you!" spluttered Wendy, giving Irene an awkward grin. Seeing Irene this elegant and pretty made her a little edgy and tense. "Um, let's go?" asked Wendy with her hands restlessly fidgeting.

"Sure," smiled Irene as she went out of her house and closed the door behind her.

"Where exactly are we going?" questioned Irene. "Well, we're going to Lucerne." Wendy replied as they walked down the street. Irene felt this strange feeling inside her. Lucerne? Sounds like a romantic place to date.

"There?" said Irene, almost in shock. "Yeah, I searched it on the internet and its one of the most romantic places to date." Wendy then blushed after saying those words.

"You have such a brilliant and cheesy mind, Wendy. And also, fun fact, that's where my parents met when they're still both single." said Irene. "Oh? Really?"

"Yeah, I'm also born there when my parents stayed with my relatives for a few weeks." added Irene, looking a little uneasy. "Anyways, next topic. I don't want to hear your cheesy lines again." Irene quickly changed the topic with her eyes closed tight.

"Are you alright? Does your head hurts?" Wendy looked at her in concern while Irene shook her head in response. "No, no, it's nothing." Irene gave Wendy a small smile, telling her that she is fine.

"Fine, I'll accept it but if you have any problems, tell them directly to my face." Wendy pointed herself using her pointer finger. Irene turned her head at her and quirked her brow.

"Open up to me, alright? Remember that I care for you and I don't want you hurt." pouted Wendy. Irene chuckled and released a soft sigh.

Wendy giggled and pecked her cheek before riding a tram to the train station. The two are inseparable inside the tram and kept linking hands until they arrived after stopping at two stops.

"I can't believe that I'm going on a date with you." said Irene. They are currently inside the train, their hands still linked together with sweet smiles are placed in their faces. "All for you, my love." Wendy gave her a cheeky smirk when Irene blushed furiously and covered her face with her right hand. "Stop it for now. Your making my cheeks hurt." whispered Irene with a slight scowl.

The latter chortled at her girlfriend's expression and pecked her lips instead. "You're cute," Wendy pinched Irene's cheek with her vacant hand.

"Stop it," whined Irene. "Fine," grinned Wendy, looking at Irene fondly and lovingly.

The train ride took them an hour but both of them couldn't stop teasing each other. Wendy kept on pecking Irene's cheeks and lips until she got annoyed, making her giggle silently at her. Meanwhile Irene kept giving her adorable reactions to those sudden pecks like scowling at her in the cutest way possible, which caused Wendy to give her more pecks on the cheeks and lips. As they stepped out of the station, they stopped in front of the exit to rest to take some fresh air.

"Where are we going then?" Irene gazed at Wendy with her innocent doe eyes. "Well, I was thinking if we could start our date by walking down the Old Town. Is that okay for you?" asked Wendy with a grin.

"Of course, let's go now." Irene giggled before holding Wendy

Please log in to read the full chapter