The Wise Love Expert

Sweetest Thing
Please log in to read the full chapter

As Wendy entered the kitchen, Seulgi gave her a suspicious look. "Did something really happen last—"

"Hurry up and finish that first, you dumb bear." Wendy rolled her eyes as she checked Seulgi's cooking. "I thought you'll be the one to cook!" whined Seulgi as Wendy hushed her with a glare.

"Shut up! You're almost done anyway." Wendy whispered. Seulgi sighed and continued to cook. 'That's a close one.' thought Wendy with an internal sigh.

After cooking and putting the hot soup in a bowl, Wendy and Seulgi went inside the room. Wendy is the one carrying the bowl.

But as soon as Seulgi opened the door, Irene and Wendy made eye contact, which made both of them a little shy at each other. "H-Here's your hangover soup." Wendy stuttered, trying to avoid Irene's eyes. The bunny actually did the same thing, which made Seulgi a little suspicious.

"Thanks," Irene thanked sheepishly. Wendy went to her and gave her the bowl.

"Make sure to be careful. The soup is still hot." said Wendy when Irene gave her a small smile and nodded once while taking the bowl from the latter and putting it on the side table.

"Did something happened between you guys?"

Seulgi chimed in with her eyes narrowed. Irene and Wendy both looked at her and gulped nervously. "Nothing," They simultaneously replied.

Seulgi clicked her tongue and sighed, exhausted of their lies. "I'm sure there is something going on because I never see you guys that awkward to each other." Seulgi crossed her arms, eyeing both of them skeptically.

Both went silent. They didn't know what to say. Irene carefully turned her head at Wendy and tried to make her look at her face. Wendy refused and looked down instead. "See?" Seulgi clapped her hands loudly, loud enough to make them jump in surprise.

Wendy clicked her tongue and signed her to go out of the room. "Will you give Irene a break? Her head hurts and I think she's hungry." Wendy told her. Seulgi shrugged and followed Wendy without any fuss.

Now it's only both of them inside the bedroom. All they hear is the air conditioner making white noises.

Wendy looked up at Irene first while the bunny tried to avoid her gaze by roaming them on the bed. "So..." began Wendy with a tentative voice.

"Do you remember?" She asked the girl. Irene didn't reply and looked down at her hands. She actually knew what Wendy was saying but she pretends to know nothing.

The latter pursed her lips and sheepishly scratched her head. "Well, that's fine." Wendy let out an awkward giggle while Irene took the bowl and took a small sip of it. "U-Ugh, I'm sorry." apologized Irene as soon as she puts her bowl back on the side table. Wendy shook her head and chucked a little.

"No, no, that totally fine." spluttered the latter while waving her hands in front of Irene. "You're not even hard to handle." Wendy blurted, her cheeks getting a little red. Irene closed her eyes tightly and sighed deeply.

"Is it true?" She asked with her eyes still closed. Wendy glanced at her and gave her a quirked brow. "What do you mean?" questioned the latter with a confused look. Irene opened her eyes with a nervous gaze.

"That we kissed last night?"

Wendy fell silent once again. She felt her face getting hot and felt a single drop of sweat slowly falling from her head to her cheek. "U-Ugh, yeah," She tried to reply coolly but failed. Irene widened her eyes and took her bowl, taking as much sips as she can to calm herself down. Wendy noticed her and cleared .

"Alright, I think I should leave first. Seulgi might be hungry since I just made this for you." Wendy gave her a stiff grin before leaving the room. Irene stopped herself from taking multiple sips from the bowl and puts it back on the table.

She coughed a little while holding with one hand. She flinched and sighed. "Ouch, that's so hot. I almost burned my throat and mouth." gurgled Irene as she stood up from bed to get a glass of water.


 

"Seulgi-yah," Wendy called Seulgi while walking towards the kitchen. She saw Seulgi sitting on the kitchen counter with her arms crossed and looking at her with narrowed eyes.

Wendy rolled her eyes and flicked her finger on her forehead, causing Seulgi to shriek. "Stop giving me that look. Also, your eyes look closed when you do that." Wendy shook her head, walking to the fridge to get some milk.

"Ya, that's insulting." pouted the bear as she stood beside her friend. "Well, you deserve it though." shrugged Wendy while taking a box of milk from the fridge.

Seulgi didn't say anything but keep on pouting grumpily at her friend. Wendy noticed it and shook her head. "Will you eat or starve to death?" She asked with a monotoned voice while getting a bowl from under the kitchen counter.

The bear glared at her and also took her own bowl. "Anyways, we have to buy more cereal." Wendy told her while showing the plastic bag with a small amount of cereal. The two made eye contact and narrowed both of their eyes. "The one who wins will get this." said Seulgi with a low voice as Wendy nodded in agreement.

"Sure, deal." Wendy replied while she and Seulgi continued to make eye contact.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

"Aw, dammit!" Seulgi bleated with an angry pout. Meanwhile, Wendy jumped in excitement and joy while giving her friend an annoying grin. "Yes!" cackled the hamster, taking the bag of cereal. She was about to pour the cereal onto her bowl when Seulgi took her arm and gave her a pout.

"Sharing is caring, WenWen." said Seulgi with the same pout while Wendy chuckled. "You're the one who told me that whoever won will get this." Wendy started to giggle nonstop while Seulgi whined like a little kid.

"Ya, Son Wendy," whimpered the bear. Wendy sighed and hugged the bag that she is holding.

"You lose, I won, fair and square, Kang Seulgi." The latter smirked teasingly, pouring the remaining cereal on her bowl while Seulgi watched her with a longing eyes. "You'll have to cook so you could eat. Or maybe just drink the milk in your bowl." giggled Wendy.

Wendy was about to walk out of the kitchen when she collided with Irene. The milk spilled on Wendy's black shirt while some are sprayed on her and Irene's face.

They froze after the collision and looked at e

Please log in to read the full chapter