Wendy's Personal Tour Guide

Sweetest Thing
Please log in to read the full chapter

After a few minutes of driving, they finally arrived in the lake. All of them went out of the car while Wendy quickly took out her camera with a smile. "This is Lake Zurich," Irene beamed at her while wearing her pink glasses.

"Woah, really?" asked Wendy in awe as she started to take pictures of the area.

Irene clasped her hands and stood right in front of Seulgi. "Thank you so much for letting me come with you." Irene giggled as she bowed ninety degrees to show respect to Seulgi.

Seulgi didn't respond but just stared at her with a blank face. "Anyways, let's go eat in one of the restaurants here. It's already 12 o' clock in the afternoon." said Irene as she looked at her watch. "Are you all hungry?" questioned Irene as Wendy nodded shyly while Seulgi nodded once while staring at the lake with her arms crossed.

Meanwhile, Joy ignored her and secretly gave her a scowl. "Alright, let's go to—"

"There," Joy pointed the nearest restaurant to them. Irene looked at the restaurant and nodded with a smile. "Correct! Let's go now, I think I heard Seulgi's tummy rumble." Irene chuckled as Seulgi blushed furiously. Wendy giggled and followed all of them to the restaurant.

 

 

As they entered the restaurant, Irene is the one who chooses the table and grinned once they sat there. "I picked this seat because you could almost see the view of the lake!" chirped Irene as she showed them the view of the lake through the huge window.

"No one asked," murmured Joy as Wendy and Seulgi looked out of the window. 

Irene noticed Seulgi and tilted her head to the right, curiously. "You haven't visited this place yet, Seulgi-shi?" asked Irene as Seulgi turned her head at her.

"Yes, this is my first time being here." responded Seulgi with a shy and soft voice, unlike the voice that she used in the car moments ago. After a minute, a waiter approached them with a genuine smile. "Welcome to our restaurant! Please take your order." The waiter told them as he gave each of them a menu.

All of them took the menus from the table and scanned the pages to select their meal.

"I'll have this sir," Irene puts her menu book in front of the waiter and points her selected meal at him. The waiter craned his neck a little and gave her a little nod while writing down the order in his black mini notebook.

Wendy and Seulgi looked at him simultaneously and did the same while Joy gave him a sassy look before telling him her order with a monotoned voice.

After writing the order down his notebook, he repeated them for them to double check it. They all gave him a small nod while the waiter gave them another genuine smile.

"Your order will take a few minutes, ma'am." He said as he walked towards the counter.

Irene looked out of the window and sighed dreamily. "Next time, let's go to Lake Geneva. That lake is much prettier than this Lake." Joy gave her a dirty look before getting her phone from her bag.

Seulgi's eyes widened and nodded furiously at Irene. "I agree with you! We can visit to Lake Geneva either next week or the week after next week." grinned Seulgi as Irene turned her head at her and grinned back.

"Ugh, is Lake Geneva far from Zurich?" Wendy asked with a reluctant voice. Irene nodded and shot her an eager look. "Very far. So we should go there through train to travel faster." chatted Irene as Seulgi nodded each word she says. "And if you're curious, it takes two hours to travel though train." Seulgi told her with another nod.

"But it's worth it! So, no worries!" beamed Irene as Wendy nodded shyly with a small smile.

Joy sighed, puts her phone on the table and crossed her arms, looking at them with a sassy eyes.

"Why would you still travel through train when I'm here to drive for you? Believe me, I'm faster than that train." Joy bragged calmly then looked at Wendy with a creepy smile and winked mischievously at her.

Wendy just really wished to puke right in front of her. Irene got taken aback and pursed her lips at the woman. The bunny's mouth was now open to speak when Joy interrupted her.

"AND you don't need to pay." Joy flipped her hair confidently with a smirk. Seulgi really wanted to give her a dirty look but instead, she gave her a fake smile. "Sorry, Joy, but riding a train is much fun." Irene grinned, which made Joy furious.

Wendy looked at Irene and blushed. "Thanks, Irene. I honestly haven't ride a train before." whispered Wendy to keep Joy from listening and eavesdropping them.

Irene giggled and gave her an 'ok' sigh under the table with an adorable wink.

 

 

Eating was quite entertaining after Irene told them all about travelling to different countries since it's her hobby to do it to relax her mind when stressed. Their chats went on until their plates become empty but Joy didn't even join their chats. She just hates Irene more after seeing Wendy staring at her wistfully.

"Thank you for eating here! Come back if possible!" The friendly waiter waved at them, which they waved back also. That waiter actually joined their conversation while Joy was ignoring them.

"Sure!" Irene chuckled as the waiter closed the door and went back to his job. Irene let out a loud sigh and looked at the other with a smile.

"Alright! Let's go somewhere near us first." Irene said, her hands on her waist while trying to find a place to take pictures. "Hmm, what about in St. Peter Church? It's a nice place to take pictures." Irene grinned at Wendy. Wendy nodded and gave her a small but genuine smile.

"Let's go now. It's going to be 1 o' clock." Irene told them while beckoning Wendy. Seulgi followed them while Joy came last, still wearing that frown.

They crossed the street and arrived on the church. The church was almost full of people but it still looks beautiful. Wendy looked at the huge clock with agape, same as Seulgi. Irene approached them and giggled.

"You must take pictures now." Irene told them as she gently closed their mouths with a grin.

Wendy shook her head violently and looked at Irene. "This is daebak," Wendy told her with her eyes wide as dinner plates. Irene crossed her arms and chuckled. "Go ahead and take pictures. I can help you if needed help." said Irene as Wendy nodded.

"Thank you," Wendy bowed politely before finding a place to picture with Seulgi. Irene come with them while Joy was left behind. She is busy using her phone while leaning against the church's walls.

"Here! Wendy! This place is good!" Irene called them as the two of them, which made both of them come to a halt and look at her.

"Here. I can take your picture." Irene beamed as she eagerly took Wendy's camera. Wendy looked at Seulgi for a moment and whispered something to her. Seulgi gave her a smile and nodded.

Then, the hamster slowly turned her head to Irene and looked at her in the eye. "Is it ok if you join the picture?" asked Wendy as Irene stopped and looked back at her with her beautiful, black, doe eyes. "Of course!" bubbled Irene as Wendy took her camera. "I can also take your picture if you want." Wendy grinned as Irene gave her an eye smile.

"Thank you! I would really like that!" Irene skipped towards Seulgi with a smile. "Can I take a picture with you?" questioned Irene as Seulgi

Please log in to read the full chapter