「2」

Lost Piece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Fine. What help?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

A thick smoke floating around in the air as a man passed him. Jungsoo sighed, trying to dodge the fumes but to no avail; given the cramped place, it was a matter of time before he was choked to death by the unhealthy surroundings. If not for the fact that he needed this, never would he step into this kind of place. The big clock hanging above the bartender station showed that it was already a half past seven but the one he was waiting for was nowhere to be found. 

 

 

 

His curious eyes wandered, observing everyone in this place. A shiver ghosted his nape as he saw a guy pulled a chick into the bathroom and no one seemed to give a damn other than he. Jungsoo gulped; he started to get worried if the person Heechul was going to introduce to him was no other but the very same type of woman.

 

 

 

Jungsoo almost jumped out of his seat when he felt that slender arms suddenly draped over his shoulder. He dared not to move when a heavy alcohol smell reached his innocent nose.

"Don't you feel lonely sitting here all alone, Darling?"

 

 

 

The woman hugging him, out of nowhere, suddenly began to pull his tie; Jungsoo was alarmed. He immediately stood up and backed away, keeping a good distance from her. However, he finally noticed that the woman seemed to be very drunk as her posture was not straight and she was swaying now and then. She was about to advance forward and flung herself to Jungsoo when his savior came; Heechul finally showed up, nervously standing in the entrance, not too far from them. At a glance, Jungsoo almost couldn't recognize Heechul as the latter had his hair tied up in a half ponytail, a leather jacket and tight jeans complimenting his looks. An idea struck his head and Jungsoo wasted no time before he finally used Heechul to escape from this mad .

 

 

 

 

 

"Honey, I'm here!"

 

 

 

Heechul had his eyes widely opened when he snapped his head to his left. He hoped he heard it wrong. It was impossible that his professor had just called him—

 

 

 

"Honey!"

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

Jungsoo grimaced, waving his hand, and silently prayed that his student got the hint. He glanced at the woman and she already had that annoyed expression on her face, wincing her eyes to get a better look on Heechul. 

It was his chance.

"You see. My lover is here. I have to go now. Bye."

 

 

 

Grabbing his jacket hurriedly, Jungsoo jogged to the entrance and snatched Heechul's hand, pulling him out of the darn bar. Heechul, still not recovered from the initial shock, could only comply and follow his professor to his car.

His worries doubled.

 

 

 

 

 

»»————- ♡ ————-««

 

 

 

 

 

Heechul flinched when Jungsoo slammed the car door exceptionally strong. He gulped, observing the professor walk around the car to get to the driver seat. The thought that he had to run away now flashed through his mind but he brushed it off when he remembered he still needed the money. Inhaling deeply, he closed his eyes, trying to calm down, even after he heard the professor had got in the car.

 

 

 

"We do not have any appointment in that bar ever again. I feel sick."

 

 

 

A scoff was heard as soon as Jungsoo was done complaining. He eyed his student and a smirk was already put on his face albeit his eyes shut tight. Instead of getting offended by the sneer, Jungsoo was slightly surprised to see his students in a completely different attire like what he usually wore to the campus. Aside from the flashy outfit, Heechul also put on a bit of makeup. Jungsoo raised an eyebrow and eventually interrogating his student—the sense of responsibility as a lecturer kicking in.

 

 

 

"Look at you. What are you wearing, Mr. Kim? And... I suppose you visit this place often judging from the fact that you recommended this place for us to meet."

Heechul cracked one of his eyes open and laughed softly seeing how serious his professor looked. He closed his eyes again and provoked.

"I do. I work here and what about it, Prof. Park?"

Jungsoo massaged his forehead before he, in the end, gave up on the topic because he had something more urgent to ask.

 

 

 

"Where's she?"

 

 

 

Heechul was caught off guard when his professor suddenly changed the topic, already demanding what he should have done. Chewing his lower lip, Heechul slowly opened his eyes and took a glimpse of his annoying yet rich lecturer.

"I... Listen. I haven't got the woman yet because your ridiculous conditions are, well, insanely ridiculous. But, if you give me just one more day, I'll—"

"What?! What the f— What do you mean? You're telling me you couldn't find anyone after we agreed on the deal?"

"How can you expect me to find just any to become your ing wife, Prof. Park?"

"Language."

 

 

 

Heechul huffed, folding his arms in front of his chest as he threw his glare outside the window. He felt so wronged. It was only yesterday they made the deal and he had actually done his best to coax his female friends to help him but the result was none. In the end, when he thought he finally found a way, he just had to fail to grab the opportunity. Dealing with a persistent man like Jungsoo was indeed draining his energy. Although he had already done what he could, he still lost the money.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter