Watermelon

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 He's been staring or to be exact, glaring. He's been boring a hole since earlier, which makes Renjun push slightly Haechan's head.

"How come Mark easily likes her? What she has that I don't?" He's been talking to himself ever since Mark initiates the skinship with the one that he hates.
Jisung somehow is terrified by the scene and escape the room. He thought his Hyung is being possessed by some ghost. Jealous ghost maybe?


Haechan approaches Mark, placing his arm around Mark's waist. Mark on the other hand quickly refuses since they're on cam.

Haechan sits on the chair across from Mark. He squints his eyes, glaring again at her. Mark could initiate the skinship with her normally but not with Haechan. "Oh, I'm jealous."

Renjun pushes his head. "Forsake, that's just a watermelon, you stupid."

"Your boyfriend is crazy, Hyung." Jeno chuckles.
"Say that to Jaemin." Haechan retorts.

He still having eyes battle with mini watermelons that were given by the company. He feels unsatisfied with how Mark says out loud that the watermelon is cute.

"Babe, it's just watermelon. A fruit." Mark found it hilarious as his boyfriend is jealous of cute little watermelon.
"Yeah, but she got you wrapped around her tiny curly hair just like that."

"Your hair is curled too." Mark caresses the younger's hair.



"Seriously, Hyung. Why do you need to date this crazy guy?"

"What did you say, Park Jisung?" Haechan gets up and chases the tallest.