Sharing is Caring (?)

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 Mark has been quiet throughout the game but he still enjoys it as it's a rare chance for them to go out and play as a whole group. He's been glancing over Haechan as the younger seems to be joyful in another group. By seeing the younger happy, that's all could make his day.

'Why is he so smart?' He thought as he watches the younger invented the cheering for his team. "00600"

Mark has been watching everyone and when the game starts with arm wrestling. He was hoping that he could go against Haechan but unfortunately, the younger went earlier than his turn. 'Cute.' He thought again when Haechan loses, the younger almost pick a fight with Yuta.


It was his team to go against Haechan team's again and this time is 'penalty goal.' He knows how good the younger is at soccer. But then an incident happens, making him more aware and conscious with who the younger interacts.

Haechan laughs at Hendery and thanks for not making a goal. He grabs Hendery arm and hugs him but Mark saw it and quickly strides to Hendery, making sure Haechan saw the look he gives.

'Ahh... this is bad. Earlier Lucas, now Hendery. What is his plan?' Since then, most of the time he focuses at Haechan.



Lunch break came and Mark is thinking to go to the younger. Fortunately, his destiny has been called and Haechan goes to Mark's team to get some food. Mark takes this chance to stand next to the younger by placing his hand at Haechan's back.

When Mark finishes his lunch, he goes to Haechan again and stands close to the younger in which both of them stand behind Jaehyun and other Mark teammates. Thankfully the camera can barely catch them.
Mark encircles his arm around Haechan waist and slid his hand inside Haechan's shirt, caressing the younger's waist. The younger nearly choke when Mark does that. "Hyung, I'm still eating~" The younger whines but Mark find it cute.

"I'm not doing anything. I just miss you." Haechan chuckles. "Hyung, we're together the whole day." Both of them are talking slowly to each other as if they're in their world. No one cares about what they're doing.

"Yeah, but it feels like you're focusing too much on Lucas. Why so? And then, you hugged Hendery. Are you trying to get all 99 lines attention?" Haechan just wants to laugh it off with how Mark sounds possessive. But he could tell how dangerous Mark sounds right now. "Because we're a team. You don't have to be jealous. I want to be close to everyone."

This time Mark stares directly into Haechan's eyes after examining the younger's face.
"Yeah? Then why Lucas is your favourite now?"
"Because he's cool. Besides, you need to chill. I'm not gonna forget you and stop being jealous. You always have my attention, kay." Haechan says in his fact tone and goes back to his team as the second round will start.
'This kid.'