Chapter 6

My Perfect Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

 

They’re walking side by side, however neither of them are talking - it's just a silent walk. Eunbi feels giddy that the young doctor is walking beside her until Hyewon suddenly stops on her track and look at Eunbi, “It’s getting late, I can walk you at your apartment” Hyewon suddenly offers.

“Thanks, Hyewon-ssi -” Eunbi tries to  hide  her  blushing  cheeks to Hyewon who is  being  gentlewoman to  her.

“Hyewon. Just call me Hyewon” the doctor said which makes Eunbi look at Hyewon. “You can call me Hyewon, I don’t mind” Hyewon continues which makes the reporter smile sheepishly. This night is giving her so much surprises and she could internally wish that time should stopped.

“Okay. Thank you, Hyewon and about your coat I’ll return it to you when we reach my apartment” the reporter mumbles and she receive a hum from the doctor as they continue walking.

“How was your day?” Eunbi suddenly ask to initiate a conversation, while glancing at the doctor, both of them have been silent quite some time.

 

“Today, there was an accident victim. We spend a long time trying to save that man, but at the end we lost to the god of death” Hyewon sighs “How about you?”

 

“Today” Eunbi mumbles “We interviewed a boy who survive form fire accident, and he still working hard. He even kept joking with us. He even said that you only live once. So, you have to live happily.” She continues before she shift her gaze to Hyewon. “Even if you can’t save the people you wish to save, but because of the people that we lose - we should appreciate life, where we laugh, cry, feel pain and love”

“Thank you” Hyewon replies which makes Eunbi smile. Hyewon gaze makes her heart skipping a beat. Eunbi could feel some butterflies in her stomach because of this young doctor in front of her. She even have to look away just so sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter