Chapter 7

First Love, Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| CHAPTER 7||


Mingyu and Jisoo have passed an immigration check point before they claimed their luggage and now walking toward the arrival hall. From afar Mingyu could see a man with a gummy smile stands behind the barrier gate and looking at their direction. He glances at his best friend beside him and caught how big the smile on his best friend's face. 

"You can run into his arms if u want," Mingyu says.

"It's not like we didn't meet at all during these four years," Jisoo elbowed him. 

"Ouch! Yeah I know but don't you see how excited is him and I know you are too," replied Mingyu with a teasing smile. 

Jisoo glares at him but ended with a smile when he shifts his sight again to Seungcheol before he left Mingyu to run to his lover. 

Mingyu chuckles. "Just say you wanted to do it from the beginning!"

Jisoo rushes toward Seungcheol and Seungcheol immediately embraces him. Mingyu smiles looking at them, it's understandable, after four years in a long distance relationship and finally Jisoo comes back for good. Mingyu is clear how Jisoo loves Seungcheol, unwaver feeling that Jisoo has since he had a crush on Seungcheol when they were in the middle school keeps being strong and of course Seungcheol do loves Jisoo too, even though Jisoo choose to follow Mingyu to New York, Seungcheol believes in Jisoo's love. 

"Hey, do you feeling better your love with you right now?" asked Mingyu to Seungcheol.

"Of course I am! 100 times better," answered Seungcheol with a smile while doing a homie handshake with Mingyu. 

"Sorry bro, I borrowed him too long."

"Don't worry much." Seungcheol pats Mingyu's back. 

 

_______________

 

After takes about a week to rest and finding  himself a decent place to stay, Mingyu starts working in Hong Group, Jisoo's family company, along with Jisoo. 

Jisoo's family agree to let Mingyu to hold the deputy director of regional sales position, letting him learn and gain experience through that position, thus as soon as he started Mingyu gives his best for his work, he gathers all the information to analyze the last year and current sales report, he promises to himself he would not let Jisoo's family disappoint on him, more over they are the one who extended their hand and support him during his dark time. 

It's not much different between here and MiYoung Group but he already left that about four years and now to start working again he could feel it's a bit awkward. However, as someone who had been trained from young Mingyu could adapt it fast.

Mingyu's eyes is focusing on the computer, looking at the tiny numbers on the sales data when suddenly there's a hand shoves a cup of ice coffee in front of his face, blocking his sight. His head immediately turns around and he couldn't help smiling when he found the 'culprit'. 

"For me?" asked Mingyu.

That person nods and smiles at him before the cup moves into Mingyu's hand. 

"How? Can cope up?" 

"Of course! But I still need your help Chaeyeon," replied Mingyu. 

"I'm always available for you," Chaeyeon tilts his head and smiles. 

"I know and thank you for that, also for this," Mingyu lifts up his ice coffee that Chaeyeon gave him, took a sip from the cup.

"It's a small matter, so just gimme a call if you need anything okay? I need to go back to my place, if not my new boss will mad at me?" she giggles. 

Mingyu chuckles, "Jisoo won't mad at you." 

"Yeah but beside you I need to help him too and if I always missing in action, you know how he could be so aggressive."


"You just badmouthed your new boss you know?" Mingyu teased.


"Did I?" Chaeyeon covers with her hand, pretend like she frightened by Mingyu's comment and a second later they burst laughing.

 

__________

 


Mingyu glances at his wrist, his watch show 1:10 pm, he looks outside through the glass wall which dividing his room and the staff working area, no wonder that area is almost empty and he could feel his stomach starts asking to be filled up. 

Usually, he would go out for lunch with Jisoo, the routine that never had change since they were in school, unless if Seungcheol comes, Mingyu just let them spend their lunch hour just two of them since Mingyu feels he already stole a lot of Jisoo's time from Seungcheol. Even though Seungcheol would insist him to take lunch together, Mingyu would turns it down by jokingly say he doesn't want to witness their lovey dovey act, still there are few times Seungcheol and Jisoo would drag him out to join them. 

Today Jisoo has lunch appointment with his client and Mingyu feels lazy to drive after drowning himself with sales monthly data thus he thinks he should just try out the meal from the compa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter