Chapter 10

First Love, Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| Chapter 10 ||


Wonwoo and Jun spend their sunday evening at the terrace of their house. The house which they initially plan to move in after they get marry but just after they getting engaged, Jun already excited to furnish it and Wonwoo just followed what Jun was doing and Wonwoo ended up living here whether Jun is in Seoul or in Beijing while Jun would come here whenever he is in Seoul instead of his family's residence.

"Wonwoo, I wanna ask something?"

Wonwoo raises his head to look at his fiancé, Jun.

"Mmmn."

"Did Jeonghan do something to you that make you hate him?"

"No, I don't hate him, instead I liked him," answered Wonwoo, continues looking at his phone. He could expect where is Jun's question may lead them.

"So, why did you do that? Did he reject your love?"

"I liked him but never intended to go further than that," Wonwoo replies.

"So why did you do that?" Jun repeats the question.

"Did what?" Wonwoo feigns, he could hear Jun's sigh.

"You know what I mean, right?"

Wonwoo couldn't answer straight away. He puts down his phone on the table in front of them where coffee and evening snacks is served and he looks at Jun who is waiting for his answer.

"He unfortunately involved since Mingyu really loves him," Wonwoo answers it at last.

"But Mingyu didn't wrong you either."

"Don't be too naive Jun, you know how it works in our world, his existence in our family already made me suffered since I was born, you saw how my father treated me before and how different he treats me after I helped him to be the CEO."

Wonwoo looks at Jun's face before he reaches for his handphone again continue with his reading, the latest corporate issue. As the President of MiYoung Group, he always update himself with the knowledge of the current issue to make sure their company doesn't left behind.

"Don't you--don't you feel pity for him, I mean he is your family member?" asked Jun again.

Wonwoo sighs, he thought they are over with this issue but Jun doesn't seem have intention to stop discussing about this.

"Why? Do you pity him?" Wonwoo returns the question.

Jun nods and Wonwoo immediately frowns his forehead, he doesn't like with what he saw.

"Why?" asked Wonwoo, "Do you like him or do you love him?"

Jun knows Wonwoo is already annoyed from the tone he used when he throws the question.

"Of course no."

"So why? Why do you need to pity him? Who is him to you? Even I took his shares and position in the company he still could afford anything he wants, if he couldn't, Jisoo is there to help him! What else he needs?" Wonwoo raises his voice.

"But he lost his beloved person."

"Stop it Jun! We shouldn't continue this talk anymore, it's not your concern," Wonwoo gets up from his seat but Jun reaches for his hand.

"I believe in karma, what goes around comes around Wonwoo," told Jun, he tried to use the tone as soft as he could in order not to offend Wonwoo.

"Are you worried this will happen to us?" asked Wonwoo.

"Maybe but I know you won't let it happen."

"So? What else to worry about?"

"Do you ever think what if this happen to our child or our grandhild and that time we already left this world, do you ever imagine it?"

Wonwoo's eyebrow twitches before he answers, "That is their own responsibilities to manage their own life!"

Before Wonwoo walks away, he manages to glance at Jun and found Jun's disappointed face.
 

__________________

 

Mingyu comes again to the bar. He really could not ignore the fact that Jeonghan lives this kind of life.  Jeonghan deserves better than working as a host at the bar. He lets his company shares and property fell into Wonwoo's hand with the picture of Jeonghan lives a comfortable life in his mind, just how he wanted it to be when he started dreaming to live with Jeonghan when they started dating years ago.

Mingyu chooses the table at the corner and waiting for the bar server to come.

"May I take your order, Sir?

"Bring me Hite Prime?"

"Ok Sir, any special order?"

"No but could you please call Yoon Jeonghan for me?"

"Did you already book him?"

"No, I just wanna talk to him for a minute."

"I'm sorry sir, we couldn't allow that, if you want him to serve and entertain you, you need to book him to let us arrange it for you."

Mingyu could feel his blood rushes up to his head when he heard the word entertain, "I'M NOT--" Mingyu pauses and takes a breath to calm his nerve, he seriously doesn't have the intention to make a scene here. "Just--just call him, I will pay according to your rate."

"Okay sir, I will arrange it for you."
 

"What do you want?"

Mingyu raises his head and gets up from his seat as soon as he sees Jeonghan is standing there in front of him. Jeonghan who looks annoyed has his arms crossed against his body but still he looks beautiful in Mingyu's eyes.

"Can you please sit first?" Mingyu tried not to offend Jeonghan.

"I don't think you come here to be entertained by me, so please make it short even though I know you pay for my time but I'm not interested to take it."

"How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter