Chapter 13

First Love, Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| Chapter 13||

 

Jeonghan runs into the departure hall and straight toward the terminal 2 as per Jisoo advised as soon as Jisoo dropped him at the airport entrance.

"He's going to France, just proceed to Terminal 2, 3rd floor."

"You said you don't know."

"He hides it from me but I have my own way to find it. Try find him at the Paris Baguette Garden, I think that's the only coffee shop which still open at this time," said Jisoo in their way to airport just now.

"What if–what if he's already---?"

"No, we still have time, you for sure will meet him, it's not the time for him to check-in yet, just believe me, he must be in there or nearby."

"Please, please don't go in yet, please!" prayed Jeonghan while running, his eyes could not stop from looking around once he sees the sign of terminal 2.


Jeonghan runs toward the center of the third floor looking for the coffee shop that Jisoo mentioned just now. He could see the white block words of 'Paris Baguette' from far and automatically his gaze shift inside the cafe.

"MINGYUUUU!!!!" Jeonghan shouts as soon as he sees a tall and well-built man in front of the cafe getting ready to walk away. He might be wrong but somehow he knows he is not. Jeonghan runs toward the man, ignoring all the people who are looking at him but he starts to slower down his steps when he could see the man's face. He is indeed Mingyu and he is standing there looking and waiting for him, Jeonghan believes.

"Where do you want to go?" asked Jeonghan softly when he believes Mingyu could hear him. That's the only sentence which crossed his mind right now even though he already knows where is Mingyu going to.

"Somewhere," answered Mingyu.

"For how long?" asked Jeonghan more, he walks forward, step by step decreasing their distance.

"I don't know," replied Mingyu.

"Why?" Jeonghan stops once he reaches exactly in front of Mingyu, he needs to tilt his head upward a bit to look at the tall man's face. "Answer me, why? Is that because I asked you to go?" Jeonghan asks again when Mingyu keep silent.

"I just want you to be happy again," answered Mingyu softly.

"If you go, do you really think I can be happy?"

"Perhaps, you said you were happy before I came back here," said Mingyu.

Jeonghan bites his lower lip, tries to hold back his emotion. He throws his gaze far away before brings back to Mingyu's face again, the man who believe everything he said.

"Why are you doing all these?" Jeonghan asks it tenderly, he couldn't hold back anymore, the tears slide down on his pale face.

Mingyu is taken aback when he sees Jeonghan's tears, he just doesn't want this to happen again, "Jeonghan-ah—"

Mingyu takes a step forward, he wants to pulls Jeonghan into his arms but he abandons that idea immediately when the thought of their last time fight comes into his mind, "I'm sorry if my existence just make you cry, I'm really sorry. After this, you don't need to go through this again, you'll be happy, I promise I won't come back here, you don't need to see me again,  just...please don't cry again, please, just--just don't cry," Mingyu begs, he couldn't stand to look at Jeonghan's crying face again.

Jeonghan cries harder, "You–you're the worst! Why did you do to me like this? What should I do if you go? What should I do? I hate you Kim Mingyu! I hate you!" He pushes Mingyu's chest repeatedly to vent it out all of his feeling right now; made Mingyu moves backward a bit. Mingyu just letting him continues what he's doing till he ended up resting his forehead on Mingyu's chest, sobbing there.

"I'm sorry," whispered Mingyu.

"I miss you, I really miss you," Jeonghan replied.

Mingyu slowly drapes his hands around Jeonghan's small body, Jeonghan reciprocates by doing the same.

"Why? Why did you do all these? I already said thousand times don't use your money for me, yet you let go all your money for my sake, why?"

"How could I bear to see you and your family suffer because of me," answered Mingyu.

"And I–I really thought you left me because you didn't love me anymore–no, I actually had many thoughts, I thought I was not good enough for you, maybe you already had enough with me and maybe you just really played with me since you are rich and I'm not and I hated you for all the things you didn't do," Jeonghan tries to speak between his sobbing.

Mingyu holds Jeonghan on his waist, pulls onto him and hold tight, "You are the only one I love, I'm sorry I left you, I cannot undone the thing I did, left you here alone was really my fault, you have the right to hate me, all the things happened was my fault, I made that choice, I'm sorry," said Mingyu.

"I'm sorry I hated you, I'm sorry I chased you away, I'm sorry I said I don't want to see you ever again, I'm sorry I said--"

Mingyu separates their body only to cup Jeonghan's face with his two hands and he tries to find Jeonghan's gaze, "It's not your fault, it's not your fault," consoled Mingyu, his eyes softly looks at Jeonghan.

Jeonghan looks up at Mingyu with his wet eyes, "I'm really sorry..."

"No~" Mingyu slowly shakes his head while wipes away the tears on Jeonghan's face before he pulls Jeonghan into his embrace one more time.

"Promise me you won't do something like this ever again,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter