Chapter 14

First Love, Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| Chapter 14 ||

 

"I won't till you understand why I ask you to find another job!" spoke Mingyu, tightens the grip when Jeonghan tried to pulls away his hand.

"I clearly understand! I know I'm doing a dirty work! I know that! But since we get together again, I didn't kiss any of them and if you think I've slept with them, No! I never! You are my first!!!!" explained Jeonghan in a firm voice, he pauses before he continues with his lower chocked voice, "I'm not like you, Jisoo or Seungcheol, an oversea university degree holder, easy to get a job, I'm only a highschool graduate, a college dropout, I only can do that job and that job supported me and my family for years."

Mingyu could see the sadness, ashamed, offended and anger, all become one in Jeonghan's wet eyes. He regret immediately raising his voice just now, thus Mingyu pulls Jeonghan into his embrace and caresses his back. Jeonghan tries to get away from Mingyu's hold but Mingyu embraces him tightly.

"I'm sorry, I never intended to offend you like this, I just want you to live a normal life with me, I admit I got jealous and angry when I saw they laid their hand on you but I never think you dirty, you are my most precious person, how can I think you like that, I just hate the way they treat you, you deserve a better life Han-nie," Mingyu says it softly, full of affection.

"Then, what should I do?" whispered Jeonghan, Mingyu almost could not catch the words.

"Let me and Jisoo help you to find another job, okay?" said Mingyu.

"How much should I owe you? I already ashamed enough when I was the reason you lost everything and the reason you suffered for years...when I asked you to stay with me, I know I already went beyond my boundary, I have no right to ask you but I desperately want you in my life because I love you so much..." said Jeonghan, still in controling his choked voice.

"Baby, there is no boundary in love... I love you, that's why I'm doing all this, I didn't lost everything, stop blaming yourself. Wealth, money and power do not guarantee us a happiness and what I'm doing now is to build a better future for both of us, I want us to live in a good environment, I want you to live comfortably so we could be happy with our life," said Mingyu, caressing Jeonghan's nape.

There is a moment of silence before Jeonghan nods his head on Mingyu's shoulder, "I want to live that kind of life with you, I stop dreaming that for a while until we met again," said Jeonghan.

"Let's make it work...together," whispered Mingyu.

Jeonghan nods, tighten his arms on Mingyu's torso.

"For now, let's get you some sleep, you need it," Mingyu releases his hold, he caresses Jeonghan's face before he leads Jeonghan to their bed.

Mingyu lays the blanket on them after laying down and pulls Jeonghan closer. He lays his lips on Jeonghan's temple.

"Just sleep," whispered Mingyu, caressing Jeonghan's arm when he saw Jeonghan smiles while looks at him.

Mingyu hums a song, Jeonghan closes his eyes while listen to Mingyu's deep husky hum. Mingyu's sooth voice make him feel sleepy.

"Mingyu...I'm happy you are with me right now," mumbled Jeonghan and he feels Mingyu's soft kiss on his forehead before he falls asleep.

___________________
 

From the terrace Wonwoo is standing there, staring at Jun who is feeding his cat, 'A-Yòu' at the front yard. He smiles when he sees Jun is smiling and talking to the cat. To be with Jun is always comforting for Wonwoo even though sometime they have an issue regarding his own wrongdoing toward Mingyu and Jeonghan. Jun is someone who has a high moral values and he doesn't afraid to confront Wonwoo about it. However, how much he argues with what had Wonwoo did, he never did with an irritating tone and Jun still loves and cares for him no matter what.

Wonwoo couldn't deny he started having a guilt and a thought what he did to Mingyu is indeed wrong and cruel after had a several argument with Jun but the ego in him is bigger made him doesn't want to admit it loudly he was wrong. Along with that, there was one question suddenly arises inside his mind during he was thinking about his relationship with Jun, 'How long someone morally upright like Jun could bear with this side of his?' and from that time that question keeps messing up his mind.

Yet there are memories which keep hunting him, contradicting himself inside.

*"Use your head Wonwoo, use your head!! As a son couldn't you make me happy once?"*

*"But he–but he is..." Wonwoo tried to answer his father.*

*"Yes, he's your second cousin also your friend but don't you notice how different people around you treat him and you? We will only be his inferiors if we stay like this, and the people around us will treat us his inferiors forever," said his father, "I already told you so many times!! Do you really still don't understand? Are you really that stupid???!!!"*

*Wonwoo just keeps his silent and walks away when he father dismissed him. How long could he endure his father's harsh word.*

The memory from his childhood. This memory is impossible to chase away from his mind, how many time this words came out from his father's mouth, Wonwoo already lost count and at some point of his adolescence, he already acknowledge his father words. All people around him really treat him as Mingyu's inferior.

__________________
 

"Gyu, is it okay if I continue study while working?" asked Jeonghan, sits on the arm rest of the chair that Mingyu sits on.

With recommendation from Jisoo, Jeonghan works for an advertisement company, the affiliate company for Hong Group.

"Do you really want to?" asked Mingyu back.

Jeonghan nods. "I want to finish college."

Mingyu smiles and pulls Jeonghan to sit on his lap, "Have you think what course you want to take?"

"After start working, I find advertising is quite interesting, maybe I will take advertising and public relations, what do you think?," Jeonghan asked an opinion.

"Adevertising is good! And If you really want to do it, I will support you no matter what, it's might tire you out, going back and forth between work and class but I know you can do that, get any college you want, I will support your study financially."

"Yah!!!" Jeonghan slaps Mingyu's arm.

"Why?" Mingyu widen his eyes.

"In case you didn't realize it yet, I have a job right now so I have money you know," protest Jeonghan.

Mingyu laughs, "Yoon Jeonghan will never change, even for your study you won't take my money."

"You too! Always spending your money for me, I'm already using your money everyday, this house, this furnitures all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter