Chapter 15

First Love, Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| Chapter 15 ||

 


"So...Yoon Jeonghan, will you marry me?" whispered Mingyu into Jeonghan's ear.

Jeonghan turns his head, blinks his eyes several times, looking at Mingyu's smiling face.

"Your answer?" Mingyu asked again when he found Jeonghan tooks a while to respond.

"Of course I will, of course I will marry you Kim Mingyu," Jeonghan smiles happily, hangs his hand around Mingyu's neck.

Mingyu lifts Jeonghan up and spins around together.

"Hey hey put me down put me down, it's dizzy," whines Jeonghan.

Mingyu chuckles. He pulls out a beige velvet ring box from his pocket after he put Jeonghan down. He opens it up, there are two identical white gold rings with a small diamond sitting neatly on it and also M&J engraved inside the rings, "These will be our wedding ring."

"When did you prepare this?" Jeonghan surprised, he really thought that is the improvised question from Mingyu.

"Three days ago, I wanna find the appropriate time to ask you and I think right now is the perfect time...so we will marry in one week, nothing fancy just us, your family and my close friends, I already arrange all of it, are you okay with that? If there's anything you want to add or change, just tell me," said Mingyu.

"Mingyu..." Jeonghan doesn't know what he supposed to say.

"Do you wanna add something?" asked Mingyu.

Jeonghan puts his arms around Mingyu's waist and leans his head on Mingyu's broad chest, Mingyu immediately hugs Jeonghan, "Nothing, the way you prepared it already perfect for me, you know me well, I don't need anything fancy or expensive, just you and me is enough."

Mingyu smiles, he pulls Jeonghan closer, and hold him tight.

_______________
 

"Congratulation!!" said Chaeyeon, she hugs the newly weds. 

"Thank you Chaeyeon," Mingyu smiles. Jeonghan also smiles to his new friend. He found Chaeyeon is really comfortable to talk with. Since they met at Jisoo and Seungcheol mansion, they already hangout a few time together with the others.

"Congratulations Mingyu, Jeonghan!! I'm really happy for both of you, really," wished Jisoo, smiles to his newly wed bestfriend. He is the one who witness their journey, what the newly wed had gone through for the past years, nothing he could feel other than happy looking at them on their happiest day.

"Thanks," replied Mingyu, he hugs his friend who are with him from the beginning till now. 

"Thanks Jisoo, if it's not because of you, we won't be together today," said Jeonghan.

"I really want to see Mingyu and you be happy together," continued Jisoo with a smile plasters on his face. 

"And...this is a gift from us," said Seungcheol, hands in the envelope to Mingyu and Jeonghan.

Mingyu gestures to Jeonghan to accept it.

"What is it?" Jeonghan asks.

"Open it," said Jisoo and Seungcheol, almost simultaneously.

Jeonghan turns to Mingyu, Mingyu nods.

Jeonghan opens the envelope carefully and brings out the papers inside it, Mingyu just watches from Jeonghan's side. As soon as he brings out the documentation, Jeonghan's eyes widen looks at the pre-booked flight ticket and resort, "Maldives? Jisoo, Seungcheol, it's too--,"

"No, it's nothing compared to our friendship," Jisoo interrupts.

"Jisoo, you know him right, I worry he won't talk to you again just like we were in college," said Mingyu, ending his tease with a chuckle.

"What happened?" asked Seungcheol looks at Jisoo giggling. 

"What Jeonghan did?" Chaeyeon curious too. 

"He didn't talk to both of us almost two weeks because we bought for him Gucci bag," Mingyu giggles.

Jeonghan feigns a sullen expression to Mingyu when they laugh. 

"Jeonghan-ah, this is my idea, don't be mad at Jisoo," said Seungcheol.

"Do you worry I will be mad at your husband? Don't worry I won't, since this is our wedding, I'll accept this gift," said Jeonghan, smiling.

"Mingyu, Jeonghan, I think you better go back home now and pack your luggage, the flight is tonight," said Jisoo.

"What!??!?" Jeonghan and Mingyu shocked and check again the ticket."

.
.

.

"We supposed to overnight at your parent house, aishhh Jisoo, he always like this," said Mingyu as soon as they get on the board.

"It's okay, my parent understand," Jeonghan smiles, "Don't worry," continued Jeonghan, links his arm into Mingyu's arm while his another hand Mingyu's upper arm.

"And tonight supposed to be our wedding night, again Jisoo ruined it," complained Mingyu.

Jeonghan laughs, "Baby, we have the whole week, day and night," Jeonghan pulls gently Mingyu's face and lays a kiss on Mingyu's lips.

"Okay, for that I should thank Jisoo," smirked Mingyu.

Jeonghan laughs.

 

_____________________
 

Wonwoo comes back from his parent home. He looks at Jun who is preoccupies with his phone in his hand. The fight he had with his father just now comes into his mind.

"Do you think people will look up to you if you're not the major shareholders of MiYoung??!!! No Wonwoo No!!!! Don't be so stupid to let that go to other's hand!!!

"I already made my mind," said Wonwoo, left his father there."

"Do you think Jun will stay with you if you are not MiYoung's President???!!" Wonwoo's father shouts.

Wonwoo stops walking when his father mention Jun's name. 'No, Jun is not like that.' Wonwoo continues walking away.

"Mr. Wen won't accept you!!! Jeon Wonwoo come back here!!!! You are really useless!!!" 

Wonwoo takes a deep breath, shifting his gaze onto the ground before brings it back to Jun.

"If I'm not longer the major shareholders of MiYoung Group, will you leave me?" Wonwoo break the silence and it make Jun turns around immediately when he heard Wonwoo's voice. He rushes tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter