Chapter 16 (End)

First Love, Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

|| Chapter 16 (End) ||

 

Jun was reading e-news on his phone when his father gave him a phone call to ask further details regarding Wonwoo, Mingyu and MiYoung Group. Jun asked his father to be patient and wait until Wonwoo comes back from meeting to know the details since everything he told his father two days ago are not official yet. However, his father asked him to switch on the television to watch the live news. Jun was quite shock with what reported in the live news, thus he grabbed his car key and drove to MiYoung Group Headquarters building in Suwon. 

.
.
.


"You said you are not the majority shareholders anymore, what's happened?" asked Jun as soon as Wonwoo enters his car.

"Mingyu doesn't want to accept it."

"Why? Does he still resent you?" 

Wonwoo nods.

.
.
.


"But why didn't you accept it? Do you still mad at him?" asked Jeonghan.

He pulls gently Mingyu's hand and lead them to sit on the sofa in the living room of their house, he Mingyu's hand to calm his husband, Mingyu might be tense to be in the meeting related the source of their separation and suffering these past years. When Mingyu tried to loosen his necktie, Jeonghan immediately assists him to untie it and Mingyu looks calmer with his touch. 


"Of course I still mad at him, but it's not because of that I decline it, for me it's a separate matter, I know he's really regret with what he'd done and I wanna forgive him but I need time, it's not easy to forget all of those thing— he is my family also my closest friend—I, Jisoo and him were growing up together and suddenly one day he betrayed me and I can't forget how he made you to work at that bar while acting like he was a good friend of yours."

Jeonghan caresses Mingyu's face while waiting for Mingyu to continue.

"But on the other side, he's qualified for that position, even though he snatched it from me, he did very well in managing the company, he didn't manage MiYoung Group half-hearted, when I think back even myself might not be able to manage the company as good as him, so I decline to be the majority shareholders again and asked him to continue what is he doing now so that MiYoung Group will be more success in his hand in the future, I'm sure he could— but he insisted me to take back what I'm suppose to inherit and I still thinking about it."

Jeonghan smiles at Mingyu, "Whatever you think the best for you, I will support you."

Jeonghan leans forward to embrace Mingyu and Mingyu drapes his arms around Jeonghan. 

.
.
.


"You know right, he has right to be mad at you," said Jun, softly. 

Wonwoo nods slowly, "I know, I will wait till he, Jisoo and Jeonghan to forgive me, even though he's still angry with me, he said I'm the best person to be in the BOD and to be the president also CEO in the future, so I will work for MiYoung Group as hard as I can, I won't betray him for the second time."

Jun pulls Wonwoo to embrace him, "I believe you will do well because you are Jeon Wonwoo."

"Wen Junhui, I love you, I really love you."

Jun smiles, he tighten his arms around Wonwoo. 

 

_________________

 

Jeonghan wakes up and found Mingyu was not on the bed with him. He gets up from the bed and walks toward the living room and sees Mingyu is sitting on the sofa with a serious look on his face, staring at something on the coffee table. Jeonghan comes closer and sits beside him.

"Ah, you're awake?" said Mingyu, he's snaking his right hand around Jeonghan's waist, pulls him softly as he lays a kiss on Jeonghan's temple.

"Mmmnn," answered Jeonghan short.

"Do you want hot coffee? I'll get for you." Mingyu is about to get up but Jeonghan pulls him to sit back.

"Do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter