Chapter 11

First Love, Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| Chapter 11 ||


Mingyu could see Jeonghan's sullen face after he told what actually happened four years ago. 

"So you let Wonwoo took all your shares and properties with exchange Wonwoo will help my family? And you expected Wonwoo to marry me? What nonsense all of this?" asked Jeonghan.

"Jeonghan..."

"Did I beg you to help me? Did I? What am I? What am I and my family in your eyes?! Are we a family of beggars?!! Do you think I can't live without your help?" snapped Jeonghan, even though he awares how much he accepted Wonwoo's help but that fact only makes him more furious.

"NO!!" denied Mingyu instantly, "Of course no," Mingyu lower down his voice, "I did that because I don't want you and your family suffer more, at that moment I only had that choice."

"You're really looking down on me Mingyu," said Jeonghan.

"You have no idea what Wonwoo's family is capable to do!" answered Mingyu, "Our company—their company is the conglomerate business, every small business are connected to them, even this bar is related to them, what option do I have? How could I let them make you and your family suffer because of me," explained Mingyu.

"Yet, you left me when I need you the most and now--everything is done, should I thank you?" Jeonghan asked sarcasticly. 

Mingyu looks at Jeonghan's face and he found Jeonghan's beautiful brown eyes which was full of love before, right now is full of anger and sadness. He saw Jeonghan inhales a deep breath, perhaps to control his anger. 

"So what's your point telling me all these?" asked Jeonghan. 

"I—I just want you to have a better life, I wanna help--"

Jeonghan cut off Mingyu's word with a scoff, "Stop Mingyu, stop thinking that I can't live without your help, do I really look pathetic in your eyes?"

"No, it's not what I—"

"I just wish I didn't know all of these."

Mingyu emits a heavy sigh watching Jeonghan walks away after he cut off Mingyu's words. Mingyu rubs his face, never cross in his mind to hurt Jeonghan again but he fails. For him, Jeonghan is not suppose to live like this. Jeonghan deserves a life where he is surrounded by the people who love and appreciate him. He wants to bring Jeonghan out from this place but he doesn't know what should he do when Jeonghan doesn't want to listen to him at all.

.

.

.

As soon as Jeonghan enter his bedroom he throws his bag on the floor before he leans his body on the edge of the bed, he brings both of his hand to hold his head.

"Why did he do that?" asked Jeonghan to himself, "What did he expect me to react after all these years? Did he really think I will be happy to hear all of these?" 

Jeonghan kicks his bag that he threw just now. Everything is not in the right place for Jeonghan, Mingyu which he believed left him for somebody else for years is not exactly left him and Wonwoo who he believed helping him because of pitying him actually used him for gaining power. He is frustrated with what happened around him; maybe frustrated is understatement he thought, devastated maybe the suitable word to describe his struggle in dealing with all the information he just learned. 


________________

 

Jun just aboard the flight to Seoul after spending three weeks with his family members in Beijing. His mother asked him to stay longer however he already misses Wonwoo a lot. He promises to his mother to come back with Wonwoo soon. He pulls out his phone, he sends one message to his mother and one to Wonwoo telling them his flight just about to depart before he put his phone on the flight mode. 

Jun never forget how he met Wonwoo along with Mingyu and Jisoo when they were child during the first time he came along with his grandfather and his father to Seoul attended the celebration of MiYoung Group and Wen Resources Group's first project collaboration. He remembers how everyone was talking to Mingyu and Wonwoo was standing quietly beside Mingyu and smiled ocassionally. However during the event, Jun happened to see Wonwoo was getting scolded by his father for being too passive with the guest when he came back from the washroom. He remembered how furious Wonwoo's father looked at that time and Wonwoo just bowed his head and keep his silent. Wonwoo looked afraid in front of his father. Jun trailed Wonwoo quietly and saw Wonwoo sat alone, far from the crowd, tried to control his emotion. He wanted to approach Wonwoo but Mingyu and Jisoo came first and pulled Wonwoo with them, started walking around. From that time, Wonwoo's frightened face and his smile face alternately keep coming into his mind and Jun could not avoid to think about him.

When he meet Wonwoo again, Wonwoo already become the owner of the MiYoung Group, he already know generally what happened in MiYoung Group through his father. Wonwoo looked different with his cold expression but there were times Wonwoo smiled and that smile still the same with what he had in his mind.

He intended to approach Wonwoo first but he was lucky Wonwoo aproached him when he fed his cat in the garden of the villa where MiYoung Group celebrated their 45th anniversary.

From there, they started to hang out together. Jun always accompanied Wonwoo during lunch and dinner, and the new project between MiYoung Group and Wen Resources made them even closer. 

When they get closer he started learning the details about Mingyu and Jeonghan slowly. He understands Wonwoo's pain might be too deep, made him agreed helping his father to confiscate Mingyu's shares and wealth, just to get a recognition that he never had from his father, however Jun personally never agree with Wonwoo's method, what Wonwoo did toward Mingyu and Jeonghan is still wrong in his eyes whatever the reasons behind it. 

The more he learned about Wonwoo, the more sympathy he has for Wonwoo and as his sympathy became bigger his love also going deeper than before, thus Jun decided to stay with Wonwoo, more over what Wonwoo need the most right now is emotionally support. Wonwoo might looked cold, but it is just a shield he built since he was child. He might sound stubborn, disagrees and objects whatever Jun said in the first place but later Wonwoo would think deeply

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter