Chapter 9

First Love, Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| Chapter 9 ||


Mingyu returns from his past thought when he saw one of the customers put his hand on Jeonghan's thigh, before squeezing and another customer is trying to pull Jeonghan into his embrace. Mingyu gets up from his stools, speeds up his step toward them and immediately grabs Jeonghan's hand, pulls him out from the sitting area.

"Hey hey! Stop! Why are you doing this?Who are you?! I said stop!! Let me go!!" Mingyu doesn't stop and continues dragging him outside despite being yelled at.

Mingyu releases Jeonghan's hand as soon as they reached outside and he turns around facing up Jeonghan. He could say Jeonghan is really shocked when their gaze meet.

"What--what are you doing here?"

"What are you doing with that old drunkards?" asked Mingyu.

"That's none of your business," Jeonghan turns around, ready to walk away but Mingyu quickly grabs his wrist again, "Don't walk away before you answer me!"

"I don't owe you any explanation!"

Mingyu tighten his grip on Jeonghan's wrist. "Let me go! You just disturbed my work!" replied Jeonghan almost yell while trying to release his hand from Mingyu's tight grip.

"Don't tell me you are----I thought you---why--why do you work here? Where is Wonwoo?" Mingyu couldn't form a complete sentence since Jeonghan's reply shocked him.

"Whatever I'm doing right now has nothing to do with you! Let me go! I SAID LET ME GO!!"

Mingyu was dumbfounded. He watches Jeonghan walks into the bar again. Mingyu follows to get into the bar after a few seconds he digests the information he just heard. He slowly sit back at his place. He looks around to find Jeonghan and he sees Jeonghan is serving and pouring the drinks for a group of young working men and women before he goes to another group of young men and join them. One or two of them put their hand on Jeonghan's thigh and them while Jeonghan smiles at them, Mingyu grabs the glass in front of him and gulps his drinks in one shot. He could not bear to see this further, he gets up and leave.

_________________
 

"Hi, long time no see!" smirks Wonwoo when he sees Mingyu and Jisoo step into his office.

"How could you do this? and how could you greet us with that kind of face?" asked Mingyu.

"What did I do?" asked Wonwoo, even though he could guess what is Mingyu talking about.

"You said you like him, you said you will help him if I transfer all the shares into your name but why is he working at that bar?" asked Mingyu.

Jisoo looks straight at their childhood friend, never cross his mind Wonwoo would do this.

"Oh, so you already met him. Good. How is your reunion? Didn't he tell you? I helped him, I paid for her mother's surgery cost as we promised, I gave his father an opportunity to work at this company but unfortunately his father always taking days off, so his supervisor doesn't recommend him to continue the contract, it's not my fault, we need to follow the procedure," Wonwoo smiles, playing innocent.

"I signed the share & property transfer with the condition you help him, don't let him live a difficult life!" Mingyu takes a step forward and slams the table, "You said you liked him, you wanted him and you will give him a comfortable life, I thought you will marry him but why is he in there?"

"I did like him but not to the extend I would marry him, don't you ever think why would I marry a poor commoner like him if I can easily get a refined one," Wonwoo scoffs.

"JEON WONWOO!!!" Mingyu yells.

Wonwoo smirks and scoffs again, "I just want to see once, only once how would Kim Mingyu be if he didn't get what he wanted, just like me before since we were child, when everyone was doting on you, when everyone just only have you in their eyes because you are the official MiYoung Group's heir."

"You already get what you want, you already have the most voting rights, you now a president of MiYoung, I gave you all but--WHY DID YOU LET JEONGHAN TO LIVE LIKE THAT? YOU PROMISED ME WONWOO!!"

Jisoo reaches Mingyu's hand, tries to calm him down even though Jisoo himself is almost blown up listening to Wonwoo.

"Relax, I didn't abandon him, I think I didn't let he lives a very hard life, I still keep our deal, I find him a job at the bar, so he can use his beauty to continue his living and for your information he has no problem with that and he thanked me for that," Wonwoo lets out a small sarcastic laugh.

Mingyu couldn't hold his anger, he yanks his hand from Jisoo's hold, rushes toward Wonwoo to grab his colar and pulls him up from his chair. Mingyu punches Wonwoo on his face and make him falls down on the floor.

Jisoo comes quickly and stops Mingyu after Mingyu threw the second punch, "Mingyu stop! Stop! It's useless using your fist on him, he won't realize what he did was wrong," Jisoo shifts his sight to Wonwoo, "I didn't know you can be this low Jeon Wonwoo!"

Wonwoo wipes his bleeding lips with his thumb.

"I can be anything I want to be! No one can stop me," smirked Wonwoo, he gets up after Mingyu steps back being pulled by Jisoo.

"I hope you happy with your current life! But you for sure will regret this! Mark my word!" replied Jisoo before he pulls Mingyu again to walk with him out from Wonwoo's office.

Wonwoo pulls out his handkerchief from his pocket to wipe the remaining blood stain on his lips. He presses the intercom button, "Cancel all my appointment today."

"Yes Sir!" answered his secretary without any question.

Wonwoo throws the stained handkerchief on his table and loosen his necktie before he leans on the chair headrest and closes his eyes. His thought flies to the past.

 

 

Flashback

 

"Mingyu never bring his date to hang out with us--maybe only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter