Chapter 5

First Love, Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

||Chapter 5||

 

Jeonghan rushes grabbing his phone which he puts beside his pillow.

"Hello! Are you okay? Where are you now?" Jeonghan straights asking questions after he saw the name appears on his phone's screen."

"I'm okay, I'm sorry I made you worried," replied Mingyu.

"You sound so tired, just go rest, I will talk to you tomorrow okay?"

"Jeonghan..."

"Mmm..." Jeonghan waits for Mingyu's reply but Mingyu keeps his silent after calling his name, "Mingyu?"

"Nothing, I just miss you--badly."

Jeonghan giggles, "I miss you more Gyu, wanna meet tomorrow?"

"Of course. I'll pick you at 11?"

"Okay, I'll be waiting, now take a rest okay?"

"Okay, bye."

Jeonghan heaves a relief sighs after he ended the call with Mingyu. He takes a glance at the wall clock, it's already past midnight, Jeonghan switches off his lamp night and lays his head on the pillow. Closes his eyes without worry.
 

___________________
 

Jeonghan and Mingyu spend their time at the college cafe. As usual if Jisoo is not with them it means Jisoo goes out with Seungcheol, his boyfriend.

"Mingyu, what's your plan after we finish our study?" Jeonghan sips his orange juice and reaches for his favourite beef lasagna with spinach that Mingyu ordered for him, even though he declined at first but Mingyu insisted him to eat with the excuse the final exam just around the corner thus he needs more energy to study. However, Mingyu's answer makes him put the spoon down on the table.

"Works at the company, I have no choice."

Jeonghan shifts his sight on his lover, Mingyu smiles at him while chewing his steak.

"Do you feel okay with that? I mean...you don't have any choice and you have to do that," asked Jeonghan, he reaches for Mingyu's hand and he rubs gently.

"As soon as we were born, everything had been arranged, which school & college we are going, what should we do, everything, so maybe I already used to it."

"So are those the reason you look so tired these days? Is there anything I can help?" asked Jeonghan, he Mingyu's hair, he saw how Mingyu smiles at him.

"You already helped me by staying by my side, I don--"

Mingyu's words get interrupted by Wonwoo who suddenly appears next to their table.

"Mingyu, I have something to talk, Jeonghan, I borrow Mingyu a minute okay?" asked Wonwoo.

Jeonghan could see Mingyu frowns upon hearing Wonwoo's request and Mingyu looks like he would say something to Wonwoo but he ends up looks at Jeonghan with his smile.

"Just a minute, okay?"

Jeonghan could do nothing other than nods. However, his gaze couldn't leave Mingyu. He tried pretending to be busy with his meal after he saw Wonwoo noticed his gaze but he couldn't control his eyes from looking at those two boys again.

"Is everything okay?"

Jeonghan asks when Mingyu sits back at his place after Wonwoo left. He could feel the uncomfortable vibe from them. Mingyu's expression also is quite tense.

"Everything is fine, don't worry."

Jeonghan knows Mingyu tried not to worry him by smiling and straight continue eating his steak that he left just now.

"You know you can tell me anything right? I always here for you to listen to any of your problem," continued Jeonghan, he swipes his thumb on Mingyu's hand.

Mingyu raises his head and looks at Jeonghan for a few seconds before he continues, "Do you know I really feel lucky to have you?"

Jeonghan smiles with that question, still waiting for Mingyu to tell him.

"It's just normal company problem we have to go through every year, with the final exam is coming up and company matters I need to handle, I might looking stress in your eyes, I'm sorry for that."

Jeonghan brings his chair closer to Mingyu. He Mingyu's face gently.

"Why sorry? You don't need to be sorry if you get stress, you could show any kind of faces at me, just tell me if you are tired, if you are angry or you are sad, I will listen to you," comforted Jeonghan.

Mingyu catches Jeonghan's hand on his face. He kisses it tenderly before he wraps his arms around Jeonghan's shoulder.

"How--how could I live without you?"

"Do you have that intention?" Jeonghan teases, tried to lift up the mood.

"Never," Mingyu tighten his hold, "But I need to endure to see you less often once final exam starts, since we have company's matter to resolve also final exam at the same time."

"I'm already miss you," whispered Jeonghan.

"Me too."

Mingyu loosen his arms around Jeonghan, get a good look at Jeonghan's face.

Jeonghan smiles when Mingyu his hair gently before Mingyu slips some his loose strands behind his ear.

__________________
 

Jeonghan lets his body falls onto his seat in his classroom after came back from washroom. He feels tired and sleepy due to staying up for exam preparation. He feels relieved the exam is over and after this he could rest and sleep as much as he want. He quickly gather all his belonging and puts in his bag, could not wait any longer to go home and reunite with his bed.

The sudden ringing from his phone surprised him but as soon as he saw the name on the screen he smiles widely.

"Hello, miss me?" Jeonghan said as soon as he answers the call.

Jeonghan heard Mingyu laughs through the line, "Always," answered Mingyu, "Come down faster, I'm here at the parking lot."

"Really?!? Okay I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter