Chapter 2

First Love, Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| CHAPTER 2||

 

Jeonghan and Jisoo walk together after they finished their club activities towards the college cafe where Jeonghan could see Mingyu is occupying the table in the terrace while his eyes are focusing on the phone. 

"Mingyu, this is Yoon Jeonghan, Jeonghan, this is—ahhh, what am I doing? You two already know each other name," sighed Jisoo, he straightly takes a seat beside Mingyu after realized his absent minded. 

Mingyu and Jeonghan chuckle at Jisoo before Mingyu turns to Jeonghan and gives him a smile which make Jeonghan automatically responds Mingyu with a smile too, since it is not an arrogance smirk which Jeonghan saw at the cafe where he saw them for the first time. Mingyu's smile is really genuine this time, enough to make Jeonghan's heart skip a beat. 

"So, you don't have class this evening?" asked Mingyu to Jeonghan, they skipped the introduction since both of them aware they already know each other through Jisoo, at least their full name. 

"No, most of my classes scheduled in the morning," replied Jeonghan.

"Oh I see," Mingyu smiles again, Jeonghan stuns again but he quickly lowering his gaze. 

"Do you want to eat anything Jeonghan? I will order for you. Jisoo?" asked Mingyu.

"As usual for me, thank you," said Jisoo.
 
Mingyu turns his head to Jeonghan waiting for his reply.

"It's okay, I already eat," replied Jeonghan. 

"Why? I thought we will having a hi-tea date," Mingyu lowering his tone, sounds sulking.

"Errrr?" Jeonghan stutters, feels guilty.

Jisoo and Mingyu chuckle. 

"It's okay it's okay, I'm just joking, I will order fresh orange for you or do you prefer coffee?" asked Mingyu.

"Errr... I'm okay with the juice."

Mingyu smiles again which Jeonghan already lost count how many times his heart flutters everytime Mingyu shows his killer smile. 

"Is he always like that?" asked Jeonghan to Jisoo after Mingyu walked away.

"Like what?"

"Joking around..." Jeonghan pauses before he continues, "Cutely."

Jeonghan found Mingyu was cute when he feigned sulk just now. An arrogant to a cutie, Mingyu really different from the first impression he had on him.

Jisoo smiles and nods. 

"How about ordering drinks for us? Did he always do that for you or...?" said Jeonghan.

"Even if we gather with Wonwoo, he is the one who always ordering the meal for us, sometime other persons will misunderstand him and said that he just acting just to impress others but he is really like that," said Jisoo.

Jeonghan smiles. That is the first thought he had on Mingyu, maybe Mingyu want to impress him but once again Mingyu contradicting personality with the first impression he had, pulled Jeonghan more into Mingyu. 

"I'm not saying this to brag about my bestfriend okay," added Jisoo.

"Yaa~~ of course I know!" replied Jeonghan.

Mingyu comes back with a tray in his hand.

"An iced latte and chicken pie for Jisoo, Fresh Orange for Jeonghan," said Mingyu while placing the mentioned drinks and food in front of them respectively.

"Thank you," said Jeonghan, he grabs his drink and stirs his drink with the straw due to awkwardness he feels.

Jeonghan quite uncomfortable at first but Mingyu and Jisoo keeps talking and joking around while having a drink and ocassionally Mingyu will ask him a question. Mingyu feeds Jisoo nachos chips a few times before he tried to feed Jeonghan although Jeonghan refused at first but he accepts it when Mingyu insisted him to take it. Mingyu and Jisoo's way really make him comfortable through the evening he spent with them. However, Jeonghan noticed there are eyes who gives him the despise also the surprise look while watching him together with Mingyu and Jisoo. He already expected it, knowing that the popularity of the trio in the college, hence he ignores the hate. 
.
.

Since the day Jisoo brought him to meet Mingyu, he always hang out together with Mingyu and Jisoo. His classmates keep teasing and some are talking bad about him since he is getting closer with the trio even though technically he only close with just the two of the trio. Some keep warning him to stay away from Mingyu and some keep telling him Mingyu will sure break his heart in the future. He's aware all of that but there is something really make him wants to get closer to Mingyu. Of course it is not his money what he is looking for but Mingyu's tender and gentle treatment make Jeonghan wants to stay. Some badmouth Jeonghan for being the reason Wonwoo does not hang out much with Jisoo and Mingyu anymore, Jeonghan ignores it because he knows the real reason; Wonwoo is busy with the new business project for the business club they planned to launch. There are two or three times when they hang out Wonwoo joined them, even though Wonwoo does not speak much with him but he does not make Jeonghan feel outcast either. After befriend and hang out together with the three of them, Jeonghan learned there are a lot of fake information flying around the college regarding the trio rather than the truth. For example, Mingyu was being rumored for being big player with the excellent bed technique but the truth Jeonghan heard from Jisoo is Mingyu never sleep with any of his partner. They created the rumors to make others envy the fact they succeed to sleep with Mingyu, one of the most popular trio. While Jisoo rumored to be Mingyu's secret lover since Jisoo is very defensive when others talk bad about Mingyu but the truth is they are really the real bestfriend Jeonghan ever seen. There are also rumor about Wonwoo being secretly loves Mingyu but sacrificed his feeling for sake of Jisoo. What Jeonghan could say, there really a lot of weird rumors and the trio aware of that but they just ignore it. Jeonghan asked Mingyu about that once, and Mingyu said they cannot shut the people's mouth so the three of them just shut their own ears pretend never heard the rumors. Regardless of any weird rumors, all the students still crave for the trio's attention and some of them who are jealous with Jeonghan starts making Jeonghan one of their new rumors subject with the trio. 
.
.
.

"Mingyu, Jeonghan, I think I can't join you guys for the movie, I'm sorry," said Jisoo once they arrive at the parking lot after they finished their respective class.

"Why? Are you going out with Seungcheol?" Mingyu guess randomly.

Jisoo smiles meaningly.

"Wow!! Really? Wow! At last, good job my friend!!!" Mingyu comes closer and gives Jisoo a hug.

"So, I go first okay," said Jisoo.

Mingyu gives his bestfriend a thumb up when he heard Jisoo's bright voice while Jeonghan waves his hand to Jisoo.

"Let's go!" said Mingyu after Jisoo drove his car away, reaches for Jeonghan's hand and leads them to his car.


"Why are you keep smiling?" asked Jeonghan, after several times glancing at Mingyu and found the smile didn't leave Mingyu's face since then.

"Ahh?! Did I?" replied Mingyu, quite surprised while touching, checking his own face.

"Yes."

"Maybe I just really happy for Jisoo," answered Mingyu with his smile still plasters on his face.

"Why?" asked Jeonghan curiously.

"You don't know how long Jisoo keep his crush for Seungcheol and today they are going out together, just both of them," told Mingyu excitedly. 

Jeonghan stares at Mingyu's face. He could see the genuine happy smile which make him fascinated, Mingyu really look happy for Jisoo. 

"Who is Seungcheol actually? I never heard anyone name Seungcheol in our college," asked Jeonghan out of curiosity.

"Our friend, we knew him since middle school but now he studies in another college and Jisoo has crush on him since our first year in middle school," said Mingyu.

"Woah, I never thought the most famous trio in our college also having a crush on someone just like other students having crush on you guys."

"Why not? We are human too," replied Mingyu.

"But you guys are on another level."

Mingyu smiles listened to Jeonghan's comment, "I think all of us are same, we also feel worry when we think the person we like, won't like us back."

"Really?" 

"Of course."

"So—did you—do you also have a crush or secretly admire at someone?" asked Jeonghan hesitantly.

"Mm..." replied Mingyu with a nod.

"Who?" 

"If I tell you, it will no longer a secret?" answered Mingyu. 

Jeonghan furrows his eyebrow tries to understand the meaning of Mingyu's statement. He stares again at Mingyu who is focusing to park the car. 

"Why?" asked Jeonghan cannot hold in his curiousity any further.

Mingyu lets out a small laugh, he turns his head to Jeonghan after he parked his car. 

"Why??" J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter