[horizon]

Crescent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later

"You look gorgeous as always, there's nothing to fix anymore. Come on," Yeosang pulls Anna's hand to guide her out of the shop.

"Wait a minute- ahh!" She trips over the carpet before he pulls her up right again. "Phew, that was close to another plaster on my face. Wait, I think I want to tie my hair for today. It's been so long since I last met them because I've been so busy. I had to put up the notice in front of the shop to say that I'm," she corrects herself, "we're closed for today." She points towards the notice in front of her shop when she sees someone peering into the shop. It looks like a customer wanting to come in, but she apologetically sends her away, saying, "I'm sorry but we're closed for today."

Yeosang's face is decorated with a smile as he pulls a chair for her to sit down. "Which hairtie do you want to use?"

"That one." She points to one black-coloured hairtie she has placed earlier on the counter, and he scoops it up.

He takes a comb to brush her hair, stands behind the chair so that he can work on her hair. Although it takes her more convincing before, she finally relented and allowed Yeosang to be the one to cut her hair. As a result, it looks much more symmetrical, and she agrees with a slight shrug of her shoulder that it looks much nicer.

He runs his fingers through her hair first before using the brush to gather it up, making sure no stray piece pops up before tying it up for her. "There, all good."

"Thank you baby," she enunciates as she takes her purse and keys, then puts it inside her clutch.

After closing the shop, he takes her hand, and they walk to the second-hand car they bought together after the shop had taken off. It was when Anna decided to push for her designs more, and Yeosang agreed to become a part-time model for her. She had received more offers for her to design clothes in the entertainment business, which made her shop become popular. Nowadays, she had to take in more assistants to help her with the requests she had been receiving non-stop.

Although Yeosang agreed to model for her designs, he had rejected offers he received from different model agencies, because his passion was directed towards programming and technology. He decided to enrol in a local college in the computer science course, but as far as everyone was concerned, he has been crushing and surpassing all his coursemates because his skills are far beyond comparable. He still has 2 years left to get the scroll, but he's loving what he's doing and at the same time he enjoyed being the model only for his girlfriend.

He and Anna recently moved in together at a rooftop house they got for a cheap rent here in Light district, and so far, they already have 6 daughters and sons. Which meow and paw at them whenever they're hungry or looking for love.

Sure, there are times when things seem to go downhill in their relationship, when Anna starts to question her worth, or whenever she feels like she's not good enough for him, but he makes sure to remind her every day that there's a reason why he still stays with her despite all of that. After she feels better, she would scoot to him in their house and nudge at him with her head like a cat would.

This is the girl whom I wouldn't mind spending my whole life with. In fact, he's already thinking of asking her with the ring, but he's trying to slow down, scared that maybe he's moving too fast and it would rock her. One day, he'll use one of their daughters or sons to ask for her hand in marriage. One day.

Even though each of the ATEEZ members had decided to move on with their separate lives, they still hang out around each other a lot and it doesn't feel like there's a change. Today is no different. They always do a kind of 'celebratory dinner' on the same date every year - the 17th of November - where they refuse to forget what could've happened if they were still under the contracts and passed the 10-year mark. This year they decided to have a barbecue party at the beach near the resort owned by Seonghwa's friend, Seoho. All have given their agreements to come tonight.

Following the instructions on the navigation system, they leave Light district for the journey to the resort. As they greet Seoho at the reception, he directs them towards the beach, where the rest, except for Yunho and Seonghwa's families, are already gathered.

San, Hongjoong and Jongho are over the grill, working in synchronization as they barbecue meat on the metal, the soot and smoke rising to settle on their handsome faces. They focus on the grill, making sure that each piece is cooked to perfection before they wave at Yeosang and Anna who have just arrived.

Wooyoung and Mingi are helping to set the tables up, while the women there- Emira, Mikyung and Danbi are told to sit down and chat among themselves because according to the men, "women like them shouldn't tire themselves out on a beautiful night like this."

"They sure do know how to make us feel flattered," Danbi deadpans. "Men."

As Yeosang and Anna join them, they get greeted with the usual "it's the famous couple" from them, before Anna gets into the group of women while Yeosang goes on to help Wooyoung and Mingi.

Akira and Seonghwa arrive next, and the rest turn their attention to the couple... and their children. Yeap, children. They can't help but smile as they see them lumbering towards the group with their children in tow. Akira walks ahead of Seonghwa then runs, the baby in her arms flailing his arms as if excited too, to hug Emira and the rest of the women.

"Oh my god," Seonghwa exclaims before slapping a hand to his forehead as soon as he joins the group. The baby he's carrying in front laughs when he sees his dad doing it comically. "I forgot about Hanna in the car."

Akira widens her eyes before turning around and uttering through gritted teeth, "Park Seonghwa, you forgot to take out our third child?! You said you got her just now and you told me to walk ahead! I can't believe you're-" She's already marching towards the direction where they parked their car, fury and worry painted over her face.

"Just... kidding." Seonghwa sticks out his tongue as he angles his body to reveal the baby in the carrier on his back. The baby is on her pacifier quietly, her wide eyes staring at the adults. "Look, Hanna is right here, looking cute and beautiful because she is daddy's little girl. Right, Hanna?" He shakes his body and Hanna does a sound akin to an agreement.

"Park Seonghwa, I swear." With their second child in her arms she pinches his shoulder, which causes him to shout out in pain. The babies and adults laugh when they see this, especially Wooyoung and San who enjoy seeing the eldest in pain because of his wife.

"Gosh, I was seriously about to call social services," Yeosang comments as he shakes his head.

After Seonghwa and Akira got married, they decided to rent an apartment in Treasure district in the same building as Akira's previous residence. Emira now lives alone at the unit, but sometimes she would come over to their house to babysit the mini Seonghwas and Akiras.

Less than a year after their marriage Akira got pregnant with triplets, and nine months later she gave birth to two healthy baby boys and the youngest, a baby girl. The firstborn is given the name Sungjin, the second Sungjae and their little princess is named Hanna. Seonghwa was really delighted to have three in one go, and apparently... he would want as many as he could. Akira would reply with "I'm the one who has to suffer for nine months and not you, you lemon." The triplets are turning one year old soon, and Seonghwa is already giving her that look.

As for their jobs Akira still continues her work as a tattooist alongside Emira, and their shop has been doing okay. Seonghwa goes down to the shop sometimes to help, even though his work might not be as amazing as Akira's. It's funny though, as occasionally they would receive requests from women especially, who want Seonghwa as the artist for obvious reasons. It takes a firm 'no' from Emira to tell them that they stand no chance at all, because the man is already married with three kids.

Sometimes Seonghwa would lend a hand to A.C.E too, because he decided that he was itching to hold the rifle again, but of course for good reasons. He was absorbed into the team, but he focuses more on their domestic missions, as he doesn't want to leave Akira and the triplets behind if he needs to go to another country. He's content with his life right now. Even more as he sees Akira putting down their child in her sister's arms and coming over to him, reaching out to help him with their firstborn.

He smiles at her; his longtime sweetheart and when he gives a kiss to her forehead, she asks, a bit surprised by his sudden display of affection. He always does random gestures to her, sometimes even when she least expects it.

"What was that for?"

"Why?" he pouts. "I can't give kisses to my children's mother? My wife?"

"With all due respect," Hongjoong butts in as he takes Sungjae from Akira. "Please consider those who are still single, like me, and not show all your display of affection in front of us. Isn't that right, Sungjae?" He says to the baby in his hand, but the baby only stares at him before he gurgles out a response. "See? Even Sungjae agrees with me."

"I thought you went on a thousand blind dates." Seonghwa chuckles as they move over to the dining table. "Not even one?"

"Don't get me started," Hongjoong sits down as he opens his eyes wide. "I'm getting war flashbacks from the last girl I went on a date with. Apparently she likes to eat ketchup straight out the bottle like a snack. I... I can only handle that much. So I've decided to be the cool single uncle who goes on trips and only appears once in a while to shower my nephews and nieces with money."

They turn their heads when they hear a little girl screaming with delight from afar to spot Yunho's family making their way to the beach- Yunho, Byul, Hwayoung and her little brother in Byul's belly. Hwayoung is running straight at them, jumping up and down as she hugs all her aunts and uncles, then she goes straight to pat the babies' heads while talking to them in her perfected baby-voice.

Yunho is carefully helping Byul to make their descent on the slope and onto the sandy beach, with Byul walking slowly as she holds on to him for support, while a hand is put over her swollen tummy. They break into smiles again, happy that they're all gathered once again, the numbers expanding as each goes to create their own families.

"Sit down, mom," Hwayoung excitedly says as she helps Byul to sit at the table and she whispers to Byul's stomach, "Bubby, this is our family! Our cool uncles and aunts, plus cute cousins!" She affectionately refers to her unborn brother as "bubby", a nickname she decided on when they found out that they're getting a son in the family. Hwayoung is currently 8 years old, and a lot eager to have a younger sibling.

"We have a lot to catch up on," Wooyoung comments as he helps to set down all the meat on the table.

"Right, a lot." San rolls his eyes. "As if the group chat that's exploding 24/7 is not enough to catch up on."

"Of course!" Wooyoung animates. "I kind of miss all of u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter