Another one?

Just Another Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nayeon what’s gotten into you?” Jihyo pleaded with her friend, who was currently sat behind handcuffed on the other side of the desk.

 

“Listen, she knows what she did. Once I get out, I’m gonna give her a piece of my mind.” Nayeon replied bluntly.

 

After giving Jeongyeon the slap of her life, Nayeon was promptly arrested much to the dismay or Mina and Jeongyeon alike. Currently she was being held in the sheriff’s office while Jeongyeon was sorting everything out.

 

“You have quite the slap there Nayeon.” Jeongyeon said as she walked into the room rubbing her cheek, she was followed by Momo and Sana who glared at Nayeon as they walked in.

 

As soon as Jeongyeon walked in, Jihyo and Tzuyu bowed their heads low and apologized for Nayeon’s actions, while the girl just sat there not acknowledging her presence. Jeongyeon was quick to shoot down their apologies, stating that Nayeon wasn’t out of line.

 

“Would you mind giving us a minute?” Nayeon finally spoke up

 

Everyone’s eyes looked to Jeongyeon for an answer, who only nodded in approval, prompting everyone else to vacate the room. Once it was only them two, the taller decided to take a seat across from the other.

 

“Y’know you’re lucky, it’s not everyday someone gets to slap me and live to tell the tale.”

 

“I’d do a lot more if it weren’t for those two out there” she said pointing towards the closed door.

 

“You knew they were going to do that, besides what did you want to talk about anyways?”

 

“Why did you do that?”

 

The air outside the room was still and tense, this was the first time that Jihyo and Tzuyu had ever been around such intimidating people. Sana and Momo were stood at the door guarding it from anyone walking by, Tzuyu and Jihyo just sat there awkwardly waiting for one of them to break the silence.

 

“So… are you guys dating?” Tzuyu asked the two girls in front of her.

 

“Tzuyu!” She quickly looked over to her friend “Why would you ask that” she whispered.

 

“Who knows, maybe we can all hang out together after this is all over.”

 

Momo leaned her head closer to Sana to whisper something, as the two girls stared in anticipation. One in fear of what is happening and one in anticipation for the possibility of making friends with the president’s personal bodyguards.

 

“No, we’re not dating but we’ll go with you guys anywhere so long as you pay.” Momo said, flashing a smile.

 

“Are you asking us, to take you on a date?” Tzuyu questions, making sure to emphasize the us and you in the sentence.

 

*Achoo* Mina let out a sneeze as she sat in the hospital room, wrapped in a warm blanket.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m terrible with the cold.” She said apologizing to the doctor that was checking her scans.

 

“Oh, no worries Mrs. Myoui, miraculously you’ve sustained no injuries from the crash earlier this morning.” The doctor said, setting down the papers “I’ll get the nurse to check you out and you can be on your way, your friend is waiting for you in the lobby.” He said as he exited the room.

 

Waddling out into the lobby of the hotel Mina was surprised to see Dahyun sitting there patiently, her hands in her lap and her head swinging from left to right taking in all the people around her.

 

“So, tell me Dahyun, why are you alive?” she said as she walked up to the girl.

 

Stopping her head, Dahyun looked up to find the owner of the voice to be none other Myoui Mina.

 

“I’m glad you’re okay too, should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter