A New Age

Just Another Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning Mina called an emergency meeting with Chaeyoung and Dahyun, Dahyun’s innocent little text caused Mina a great deal of stress, more so than most of Mina’s last few retries as she like to call them. Luckily Mina was able to convince Nayeon that it was her that Dahyun was just talking about their upcoming Halloween costumes, but it sure was a weird situation to be in.

 

Currently the three of them sat silently in a room as Mina paced back and forth trying to think of a plan while Dahyun and Chaeyoung just looked at her in anticipation, Nayeon could NOT find out about this under any circumstances.

 

“Well it’s a good thing that you only have a few days left to live” Dahyun tried to lighten up the situation, only to receive glares from Mina and Chaeyoung. “Okay Okay, I’m sorry… I’m just trying to lighten the mood.” Putting her hands up in defense.

 

“She’s right you know?” Chaeyoung faintly said, looked towards Mina “If we follow through with the plan then you won’t have to worry about this anymore, you can start again.”

 

Mina sat down on her desk with her head in her hands and sigh

 

“Just because I’m dying doesn’t mean I don’t have things I worry about you know?” Mina said, shaking her head “I’m still going to be able to know what’s going on, the internet isn’t disappearing”

 

“I thought the plan was to go-” Dahyun didn’t get to finish her sentence as her phone rang from her purse. Picking it up and squinting at the screen Dahyun announced that Jihyo was asking her to Halloween costume shopping with her.

 

Dahyun looked up to meet Mina’s eyes with a bead a sweat dripping down her forehead, fully expectant on what her reaction would be.

 

Mina just gave Dahyun a shake of the head and excused her, she couldn’t afford for Jihyo to be suspicious of anything. Chaeyoung just offered a laugh as Dahyun ran out of the room, Chaeyoung thought that Mina was freaking out a little too much for her taste, there were 0 things to really worry about in her situation.

 

Chaeyoung hopped off her little perch on the windowsill and approached Mina to give her a hug. “It’s going to be okay Mina, this plan has worked every time we’ve used it, Nayeon is a strong woman too. Now I’ve got to go, it’s time to work.”

 

And with that, Mina was left alone to her own thoughts.

 

Currently sat in some mall was Nayeon and Jihyo, the former had called Jihyo over as soon as Mina left for work, now knowing there was a Halloween party in the works she had to think of a costume idea, she was also slightly freaking out over her running man appearance that was nearing closer. Her manager just kept telling her to relax and that everything would be fine, but she just felt that something would go wrong, something in her gut told her so.

 

“I swear you’re overreacting Nay” Jihyo said, setting down the Starbucks drinks she bought the   two of them.

 

“You’re probably right” Nayeon said with a sigh, bringing the straw to “It’s ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter