Unwanted Reunion

Just Another Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon slaws her glass down onto the table, slightly cracking it. Momo shot up in a fit of anger and had begun yelling at Jeongyeon for her stupid decisions. Sana was left to try and make amends as her two friends were at each other’s throats

 

“I can’t believe you, Yoo Jeongyeon!” Momo slurred, the alcohol clearly having it’s affect of the girl.

 

“Me? You’re the one always waiting for Sana to make your decisions!” she yelled back.

 

“Guys, guys, please just calm down.” Sana said in a measly attempt to calm her friends.

 

This wasn’t unusual for the group, usually when drinks were involved things got a little heated. As the night continued Sana continually had to keep them away from killing each other until finally she had enough.

 

“Okay that’s it!” Sana shouted as she stood up “If you two don’t calm down I’m putting it away!” Clearly fed up with the situation.

 

With immediate effect, the two apologized and quietly returned their attention back to the T.V. screen. You see, growing up together Momo and Jeongyeon were always avid video gamers, but since their careers had started to take up most of their time, they seldom were able to play together.

But with both having a stable income, money was now involved. It was a very even match as there was no one player better than the other, leaving it to be a very entertaining match for Sana to observe.

 

On nights not too different from nights like these, Jeongyeon would often use cheap tactics to win causing Momo to be engulfed with rage and lash out in person, leading to Sana breaking up the fights.

 

“You’re 27 and you guys still argue over video games like children.” Sana said, sinking into the couch.

 

Both of the older girls shot glares back at Sana who quickly raised her hands in defeat. Once they were focused back onto the game, the arguments had come back naturally. Sana was fed up with them at this point and decided to go out onto the balcony for the air.

 

Looking out onto the city Sana took a deep breath, taking the sight around her. Everything was still, calm and peaceful, it felt like a storm was brewing.

 

Sana’s gaze lands on the one out of place house in the entire city, a city surrounded by skyscrapers and apartment building sat a rather large luxury home, surrounded by a garden, like an oasis in the desert.

 

Staring down onto Mina’s estate reminded Sana of what Jeongyeon had mentioned to her earlier that night. How they needed to do something about the Myoui company, things just didn’t add up with them. Why would the richest person on earth take investments from an American company?

 

“What are you up to Myoui.” Sana whispers to herself before the sounds of Momo yelling draws her attention back to her friends.

 

“Whatever you have planned, it won’t go well.” Sana said before returning to the group.

 

Walking into the apartment she saw Momo assaulting Jeonyeon with kisses, the only thing she truly feared in the world.

 

“Sana!” her friend cried out “Help me!”

 

Sana looked at her friend, contemplating if she should save her or attack her aswell. She thought about it for a bit, and in the end what fun would tonight be if she didn’t get to give Jeongyeon her goodnight kisses. Needless to say, Jeongyeon was not a happy girl that night.

 

The next morning was a rather fun experience, Mina made sure to pay extra attention to how Chaeyoung and Tzuyu acted the next morning, trying to analyze whether or not something happened between them.

 

“So, how was the bed last night you two?” Mina asked in a sarcastic tone.

 

“Oh, it was great. Thank you for letting me stay here Mina” Tzuyu quickly say, bowing her head as she did

 

“Did you guys get the pull out?” Mina said nonchalantly, playing with her eggs.

 

When the question was asked Tzuyu started chocking on her food, Chaeyoung spit out her milk. Nayeon, Dahyun, and Jihyo were all stunned at what was happening since they were enjoying their own little conversation.

 

“Im sorry, what did you say?” Chaeyoung blurted, in between coughs.

 

“The pull-out couch, in the room. You guys didn’t think id force you to share a bed, would you?” Mina smirked; she knew what she had done.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter