One Night

Just Another Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina missed seeing Nayeon every day, unlike the past 5 marriages she’s had Nayeon was actually pleasant to look at. Attractiveness wasn’t something that Mina thought she would look for in a person, but after dating and marrying every conceivable type of person, from your literal kings to your weed smoking hippies. At some point personalities became more a detriment than a benefit.

 

Mina breathed out a sigh, taking off her headphones she leaned her head back in frustration.

 

“Another bad game?” Mina heard her wife ask from the doorway.

 

“Every game is a bad game, just some are worse than others”

 

“Well how about we play a different game?” Nayeon swiveled her chair around sitting on Mina’s lap. “I’ve been home for two days now, and we haven’t done anything besides watch movies, we spend too much time apart.” Giving Mina a pout, as if instinctually Mina closed the distance between them.

 

Lifting both of them off of the seat Mina made her way to their bedroom, making sure that Nayeon knew who was in charge on the way there. These types of nights happen every now and again, where both of them have their pent-up frustrations and decide to take it out on one another. It was also nights like these where Nayeon was glad that Mina had bought out their neighbor’s homes.

 

Falling onto the covers after who knows how long, Mina was panting from the exhaustion of what had just happened. Obviously, Mina had to be in charge since there was no conceivable person that was more experienced than herself, nor did she trust Nayeon to find a way to pleasure both of them to their fulfillment.

 

Mina leaned her head to the side to get a better view of the now sleeping girl. She felt a bit bad for Nayeon, the poor girl didn’t know what she had gotten herself into. For all she knew Nayeon thought she was just a normal person like her, maybe she thought that Mina was secretly a drug dealer.

 

Letting out a chuckle, Mina covered up her sleeping wife placing a soft kiss on her forehead. Getting up from the bed Mina cleaned herself up and headed soundly to bed, happy that there was someone next to her.

 

Mina stumbled into her office this day, usually she wasn’t one to run late but on this day everything that could go wrong did. Busting through the door to the conference room, all eyes turned to Mina, including Chaeyoung’s who was standing at the front probably making up some excuse as to why Mina was running late.

 

“Ah, you see. Like I said she wouldn’t be much longer” Chaeyoung said proudly.

 

Nudging Mina on her side as she got up to the front, she whispered “What took you so long?”

 

“Rough morning”

 

Mina being who she is, eloquently went through the presentation, sealing another investment deal from the United States.

 

“So, spill, what happened this morning?” Chaeyoung pressed, sitting on top of Mina’s desk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter