Jisuho 3

Flotilla
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo watched the trees disappear from view as the helicopter rose. She couldn’t stop the panic from choking her. They were so damn close. Anything could happen yet. Please let us get out safely. Please. 

 

“You’re good now,” Suho said at her side, leaning back to rest. He nodded at his team. “Nice and easy on my end.” 

 

“Yeah, wasn’t sure it would go that smooth,” Chanyeol said. . “Nam-joon must have been lying.” 

 

“Nam-joon always lied,” Kai added. 

 

Suho nodded. “It’s harder to deal with when it’s one of our own turned traitor. Speaking of which, where is Nam-joon?” 

 

The others shook their head. Baldly, Sehun said, “He was gone.” 

 

“What?” Jisoo watched Suho’s gaze harden. 

 

The group nodded. Sehun said, “The ropes were there, cut.” 

 

“. I should have killed him.” 

 

“It was the right move to keep him alive. We needed what information he had.” 

 

“I know that’s how it’s supposed to work,” he said in frustration, “but I wanted to put him in the ground for what he’d put Jisoo through, if nothing else.” 

 

“Still,” Chanyeol said smoothly. “We need to know where Jisoo was being shipped off to, and who the purchaser was.” 

 

At the term purchaser, Jisoo gasped then cried out, “Purchaser?” 

 

Chanyeol winced. “Sorry, ma’am.” 

 

She nodded as a fine shudder moved over her skin. “It’s okay. Nam-joon used the term buyer earlier. It just sounded different when you said it.” 

 

Chanyeol glanced over at her and smiled somewhat bashfully. “Still not something you need to dwell on. We’ve got you now.” 

 

“And thank you very much for that.” She smiled warmly at him. 

 

He grinned. “My pleasure.” 

 

“My thanks to all of you,” she said, carefully looking at each man. “I do appreciate it. Wasn’t sure how much longer I could stay in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter