Chapter 27

Boy Friend or Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"...You seriously need to go back now before daddy Song comes barging into my room with a killer chainsaw..." Lucas murmured half-jokingly to the pouty-lips girl who currently curled up against his chest like a giant cat, soft and cuddly.

She let out a muffled groan which unmistakably sounds like 'No' and snuggled closer when he tried to loosen his arms around her. "I also need to go back to the training camp, it almost ten..." he added again, patting her back.

Its been two hours since Yuqi walked into his room looking all upset. At first, he thought her mom got winded up about the camping trip. Yup, they lied about it to her parents. Like who on earth would let her only daughter went on a camping trip alone with a guy— but then the realization dawn on him the moment she waltzed into his arms, refusing to talk or answer his questions. It was almost time for him to leave again.

So yeah, they've been cuddling on his bed ever since.

"Can you just skip practice for one day?" she asked again after a long pause.

"Of course..." She looked up expectantly. "But then they will kick me out from the main team..." he continued again.

"That's not fair..." She exclaimed, straightened her back, pulling her head away from his chest. He chuckled. "What if you sick or there was something urgent come up?" she went on.

"Well, I won't be playing for the team then..." he responded. She frowned. "Everything has a consequence..."

"So unfair..." she grumbled.

He laughed at her remark and caressed her frown gently with his thumb. "Why are you asking me that?"

"You look so tired yesterday, I want you to get more rest before going back..."

"I already take two whole week rest with you silly. Have you forgotten about that already?" he flicked her forehead lightly.

She groaned. "That does not count, everyone also took the same holiday as us..."

"Well, unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about that..." he smiled. "Come on, I'll walk you home..." he beckoned her to get off his laps.

"Just go back tomorrow..." she mumbled, there was a sulky edge to her tone.

"You know I can't do that. I have morning routines..." she sulked. "What with the sulking? I thought your ideal boyfriend is a basketball player?" he .

She glowered at him and said, "I hate basketball..." Lucas laughed out loud and pulled her into another hug. "Can I coming over then?" she added again.

"No..."

"Why??" she pulled away from him.

"There are only boys over there..." he explained. "Besides, it'll be very distracting if you were there..."

"Why?"

"I'll be thinking about you all the time..." She blushed and clambered off the bed, looking somewhat pleased with the remark.

"Let's just endure it a bit more. When the tournament is over, You can have me for yourself. In fact, you won't be able to get rid of me..." he grinned at her.

"Ugh...that's so creepy..." He laughed at her response.

"Let's go..."

He walked her home and they parted way in front of her gate with another hug and a long kiss on her temple.

***

...If you like me or love me, Just say yes yes yes

Then I'm your girlfriend and you're my boyfriend...

Bbolbagan4's Tell Me You Love Me blaring loudly from the violet-colored soundbar on her study desk as Yuqi busied herself redecorating her bedroom. Her mood was pretty much improved after spending 24 hours alone with Lucas. There was nothing that could dampen her spirit today, or so s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter