Chapter 19

Boy Friend or Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the second day of their last week in Thailand, just like the initial plan, they took a short trip to Koh Samui, the second-largest islands in Thailand known for its beautiful palm-fringed white sand beaches, coconut groves, and mountainous rainforest. They took one hour flight to the island as soon as Lucas's parents got back. They arrived at the island in the light-rainy afternoon and picked up by the resort's staff where they were going to stay for the next three days.

They stayed at one of the private hillside luxury villas located on the tropical, palm tree covered cliff, overlooking the mystical Gulf of Thailand and white sands of the private bay. Yuqi found everything about this villa was very impressive and exceeded her expectations. The villa was very spacious and elegant, dominated by sea green color and decorated with a contemporary style interior. It had three bedrooms, a comfortable sitting room, a modern kitchenette with a separated dining pavilion, a private lounge with a minibar and two private infinity pool with a breathtaking panoramic view of the majestic blue ocean and beautifully landscaped tropical gardens. In general, the villa was very wonderful, if possible she wanted to stay in this tropical paradise forever.

As for the room arrangements, Lucas's parents stayed in the detached-master bedroom while she and Lucas occupied the main floor. Their bedrooms were separated by the living area and both of the rooms had direct access to the infinity pool and great view of the ocean. Her room was on the left side of the living area, it decorated in exquisite interior and custom-made artwork. It was very comfortable. It had this serenity and calming atmosphere, similar to Lucas's one.

Yuqi was in the middle of lying down on the soft mattress of her bed, enjoying the ocean breeze that blew through the open sliding-glass-door when Lucas knocked on the door, "Ready?" He asked, leaning on the door frame wearing a white tee and navy blue shorts. She nodded and sat up from the bed. They were going to have late lunch at the resort's restaurant near the private beach, down the hill. "Let's go!"

"Where's auntie?" She turned to Lucas as they walked toward the living room but couldn't find the lovely couple.

"They'll come up soon..." said Lucas then proceeded to order a buggy service for them since the restaurant and the beach was quite far from their hill-top villa. "Our ride will be here in five minutes..." informed Lucas after making the order. She hummed and plopped down on the couch. "Tired?" asked Lucas again

"A little..." she murmured, leaning back on the couch, yawning. She was very tired indeed. She has been awake all night long, too excited about this island trip.

"Let get a massage later..." he said, extending both hands to her.

"Are you tired too?" she asked him back, ignoring his extended-arms.

"Not really but I'm starving..."

"When you're not!" she retorted then chuckled.

"You're no different shortie..." he said, bending down, pinching both of her cheeks.

"Yah! Stop it!" She whined while peeling off his arms from her cheeks.

He laughed at her reaction and muttered, "You know I can't do that..."

"Xuxi, stop bullying her!" Both of them turned toward the door in unison and found his mom leaning against the sliding glass door, watching them with great interest and amused expression. "Have you two lovebird order the buggy?" she added again in teasing tone. Yuqi could feel her cheeks went red at her remark.

"Yup, it'll be here in 2 minutes..." Lucas replied.

"Let's wait outside then..." his mom suggested again.

"Come on..." Lucas pulled her up from the couch. "Why are you so red?" he mumbled softly to her once his mom walked away from them.

"Whose fault do you think?" She grumbled low as they followed his mom toward the entrance gate.

He laughed. "But you're no longer sleepy, right?" he mused afterward. Before she could respond he exclaimed again, "Oh! That's our ride!" when an empty seat buggy gliding down the stone paveway toward them. 

***

Yuqi didn't know how long she has been sleeping when she felt someone climbing onto the bed. "Hey sleepyhead, how long are you going to sleep?" said a familiar deep tone voice. She groaned but too lazy to open her eyes. "Wake up or you're gonna miss the sunset!" she heard him talking again, poking her cheeks several times. She opened her eyes slowly and found Lucas lying down beside her, looking bored.

She blinked several times to adjust the light and mumbled, "What time is it now?"

"5.00" Lucas replied. It seemed like she has been sleeping for three hours since they got back from the restaurant.

"But the sun sets at 6.00..." she whined and rolled over into his arms.

At first, she didn't pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter