Chapter 1

Boy Friend or Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Gosh, there she goes again...” Lucas mused, shaking his head unenthusiastically at very exhilarated looking Song Yuqi who was busy craning her neck to catch a glimpse of Jung Jaehyun who just walked into the cafeteria with his classmate Johnny and Taeyong.

Soyeon gave him a nonchalant shrug before casually said, “Believe me, I’ve seen worse...” Lucas raised his eyebrows, his head tilted in interest as he listened. “She used to follow him around like a lovesick puppy, we even considered to disown her...” Soyeon continued again in a rather loud tone to catch Yuqi’s attention but the latter didn’t even bat an eyelid, she was busy waving her hand at Jaehyun with a dreamy expression.

“Yah! You used to be his stalker?” Lucas nudged her arm, trying to divert her attention from Jaehyun. She ignored him. “Ok. Stop waving at him. He noticed us already...” He pulled her waving arm down. She turned to face him with a menacing look. “What? I’m saving your from a further embarrass— ouch!!!” Lucas yelped in pain the moment she kicked him right the shin.

“Serves you right!” she retorted.

Lucas was about to retort back but Jaehyun interrupted him. “Hello princess...” Jaehyun greeted her playfully as he flopped down on the empty seat on their table. Yuqi beamed happily at him while a moment ago she looked like ready to pounce him. Lucas rolled his eyes while caressing his sore shin. “What happens to your leg?” Jaehyun asked him, looking curious.

“Why don’t you ask the princess over there?” he cocked his head at Yuqi. She blinked innocently at him.

“Did you two fight again?” Jaehyun asked them with an amused expression.

“No, he just bumped his shin against the chair...” Yuqi replied to him. The latter glanced at him, but before Lucas could argue she continued again, “Oppa, do you have basketball practice later?” she asked Jaehyun with a sugary sweet tone, Lucas gave her a cringy look. She ignored him.

“No, I don’t. We have a group project this week, so we’re going to focus on the project for time being...” Jaehyun replied to her. Lucas sipped the remaining of his coffee, not particularly surprised about the news. Unlike him and the girls who still in their sophomore year, Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter