Bureau 24

Marriage Bureau

CHAPTER 24
JUNG HOSEOK

My lips grazed against her skin as she let out her soft voice that I loved since the first time I heard. I bit, leaving a mark and I could feel her fingers clenched the back of my shirt. I never felt so much ecstasy, so much excitement within me with my heart pounding so hard against my chest. She had been always pushing me away and for her to be giving in, I could feel nothing but satisfaction. I pulled back and gazed at her and she did the same. Her hands cupped my cheeks and she gently caressed it. I could stare at her forever and never got tired of it, she is the one for me. The one that I would definitely cherish my whole life with. Her thumb grazed my lips and I gave a peck to each of her fingers, her hand, her wrist but my eyes never ceased from her eyes.

"Remember the first time we met?" She asked as I rested my cheek into her palm. "Hmmm? At the cafe?" I answered comically and she giggled.

"Yeah, I hated you," She said. "You were so arrogant and I remembered every word that you said to me which triggers it: You have never been in love, do you? Despite your job is to find-"

"-love for other people?" I smiled. Her fingers ran through my hair like as if she already used to it. Noeul smiled as she sat up from her position.

"Yeah," she began, "I never did were in love at all. Until now," I blushed upon hearing her words. More like stunned and surprised. Noeul was staring into the depths of my soul, and her eyes never lie. It was all the truth and pure honesty. Noeul leaned in and gently kissed my lips, touching lightly, making me wanting for more. "You're the first," She whispered and had my head spinning. I wrapped Noeul into my arms and sealed my lips with her passionately. I pulled her close, our bodies pressed against one another and the temperature began to rise.

"Don't leave me," I muttered between the kisses.

"I won't."

Both of us sealed our kiss, and that night for the second time, we shared our bliss together.

*

"Well, you're early and you looked absolutely beaming today?" Jin smirked, resting his shoulder against the door. "Something good happens, I assume?"

I straightened my back, "Nothing really happened." I chose to say.

"Well, rumors fly around pretty fast, you know?" Jin took a seat in front of me.

"Congratulations buddy," He smiled. "Noeul is a great person, really."

It took me a while to finally realised that Jin actually was her classmate. It was years back but I couldn't help to bring up something. I believed that Noeul had never been in love before but I was curious about her past. "Do you have feelings for her during those days?" I asked.

"What?" Jin was taken aback in surprise and he laughed. He calmed down and stared at me. "I didn't think that jealousy would be in you, Hoseok," I shrugged. "She was just an average high school girl at that time. But she's the type where she's decent enough to introduce her to your parents."

"So you do have feelings for her?"

"My twin did but not me. We've been close but not to the point where we would become a couple. I regard her as a sister to me. You don't have to worry about that," Jin assured me, he looked at me and smiled towards me as I wasn't convinced with his answer. "Look, I get that you're not convinced knowing my twin brother has done some things... but I promised you, that I am different. You are very lucky."

I smiled to myself because it was strange to feel like this now. Usually, I had been the one who will be the receiving end, listening to their love lives, or dates that they had experienced before but now, I am the one who let them listening to mine, especially Jin. "Should I recommend you to someone?"

"Don't," Jin laughed. "But maybe," he smirked. "After all, I am worldwide handsome," he teased, making my fingers cringed. "Maybe I should ask Namjoon and register my profile into Flinders."

"You should. Noeul's team is the best when comes to getting a successful love match for their clients," I said and Jin looked very amused.

"I am very impressed that you and Noeul go way beyond than just relationship," Jin said. "You're planning something on the business aspect as well, aren't you?"

"Well, yes. But this has yet to be discussed with Namjoon and Noeul. It's not my part to play on my own. We're already considered a social network partners, I have just got the idea to boosts our partnership and business even better," I said. "Just not time yet." Jin nodded with understanding. "With all this talk, aren't you hungry? A little breakfast won't hurt right?"

"Starving," I said as I slide my chair out and got up before adjusting my blazer and left the office with Jin, for breakfast.

*
Jin actually gathered the rest for breakfast, which was the reason why he was paying me a visit to my office earlier. It was a little odd to see him, looking for me despite that we obviously shared FaceNotes.

"He's glowing," Taehyung said. "Something happened??"

"You don't have to ask," Namjoon asked. "It is already so obvious."

"You guys.." I groaned in protest, my ears were already red and I could feel my face was burning up from embarrassment. Was it all written on my face? The way I feel about 
Noeul? Everything that happened?

Yoongi's hand rested on my shoulder and gave a brotherly smile, "Whatever it is, I am very happy that you find someone who actually appreciates you for who you are." "More like she change my perspective of many things," I added.

"Wah, Hoseok is really in love," Jimin cut his pancakes and ate it. "From a bet to something real."

I smiled and glanced at everyone who was enjoying their time teasing me, it was then my gaze caught with someone familiar that was behind Namjoon, "I guess your girlfriend is here, Namjoon," I said. The rest of them turn to the direction where Eri came in, trying to catch her breath. "What's going on Eri?"

Namjoon stood up and approached his girlfriend when only to join with Jisoo, Daeun. Noeul's team were here except for her. I felt my stomach twisted. "What are you doing here?" Yoongi spoke up, his gaze landed on Jisoo but she pushed him out of the way as she grasped the collar of my shirt.

"W-What?"

"HOSEOK AH," Jisoo yelled, trying to catch her breath, calming herself down. "UNNI, SHE'S IN DANGER."

My heart began to sink, hearing her name along with the word that I didn't want to hear.  I rushed out towards the Flinders office as soon as I got the information from her team. I was terrified, but the fact that Noeul's life was in danger, I didn't even feel afraid that at all.


*
*
*
*
*
*
*


"We didn't know what happened. I was just finished my meetup with the client when I saw Eri outside the meeting door, trying to open it. I learned that Unni's sister in law came by and her husband followed. The moment I heard, something shattered, I just headed over here, Sooji and Kiran are still there trying their best to get the door open. Hoseok, Unni's brother seemed suicidal, and I couldn't think of anything, and there's a baby in there as well!"