Bureau 33 [FINALE + ACKNOWLEDGEMENT]

Marriage Bureau

CHAPTER 33 FINALE
SONG NOEUL

Three months since the incident happen and we had successfully won the trial. Sunhee will be facing charges, despite her claims of being mentally ill. Her claims had been voided by the judge and she will be no longer be a threat to my life. It was sad that it had to be dealt this way, I had never thought that Sunhee would have it in her to murder someone in her life.

One of the incidents that actually would be a part of my memory no matter how much I wanted to forget it. It was a traumatic event for me, especially for someone like me.


*beep*

I snapped out of my trance when I felt the vibration of the phone on the table.

'I can't wait to see you. <3'

I smiled as I received the message and I stared myself into the mirror while my stylist was trying to pin up my hair. Today is the day. The big day. The day that I had never 
thought would come but it did. During my recovery, Hoseok had been taking good care of me very well. It made me realised how lucky I was to have him, to have him love me and to have him by my side forever. After that, Hoseok had sought blessings from my brother personally, formally.  I remembered that day, the moment my brother agreed to our wedding and blessed us. Hoseok's smile was the most beautiful that I had witnessed. Since that moment, I promised myself not to hurt him but to protect and love him with all my heart. I would cherish our relationship very well and most of all - trust him with all my life.

"You can't check the messages now," The stylist smiled as she turned to Eri, one of the five bridesmaid. "You are supposed to be in charge with her phone," The stylist laughed as Eri quickly took the phone from me.

About a week after the incident, I had learned that Namjoon's parents had considered his son's choices and I began to know that Eri had slowly won his parents' hearts. I was so happy for her that everything had worked well and as the days passed, the news of the article had buried down. Nam Joohyuk, himself, had disappeared as soon as Sunhee was charged with the trial.

And now, Eri looked forever glowing with love. Eri looked at me in awe and tears had been threatening at the corner of her eyes. "Unnie," She sobbed.

"Don't start crying, or you'll mess your makeup," I teased.

"Hoseok will definitely be stunned," Kiran came in as she stood beside Eri. "You looked great, Unnie."

"Thank you."

"The rarest of all to see Unnie in a dress, honestly," Daeun tilted her head as she took a seat at the nearby sofa.

As soon as the stylist had done my hair, I stood up and looked at the tall mirror that was in front of me. In white off shoulder wedding dress, it was designed with an empire waist that wrapped nicely around my waist, the length touched the floor, covered in laces. "Wait till you ladies, see her in hanbok," The stylist said.

I took a deep breath, and I felt my heart began to beat very fast. I was nervous. I finally came to realize that I was going to get settle down with the person who I love the most. I turned around and my gaze met with the five ladies whom  I had been working with, being friends for years and they stood by me despite the ups and downs.  Sooji was smiling widely, and Daeun had teared up. "God, please don't cry.  Because I don't have time to sit another hour for makeup again," I joked as the five of them laughed and embraced together.

"Are you ready, Unnie?" Sooji asked.

"I don't know if I am, but I feel like I am," I laughed.

"You deserve the happiness in the world, Unnie," Jisoo said. "With all that had happened, I am sure it made you a better person of who you are."

I made a small smile as I embraced them one more time before I muttered thank you to them. As much as I wanted to believe in the happiness that was given to me, I would 
embrace it for now and braced myself for any future obstacles that have in store for me in the future.

*

As the door opened and my veil covered my face, I took another deep breath as my brother stood beside me, with my arm linked with his. It was a small wedding affair, with my close family and my close friends and Hoseok with his family and relatives, also along with his best men, the CEOs. My gaze finally settled to the view that was in front of me. There he was standing, waiting, on the wedding altar in his best tuxedo suit. Hoseok looked good as his face was beaming, his hair was combed back revealing his forehead. Jung Hoseok, the CEO, the person that betted on me, the person who was completely persistent and just as confident but he is also the person who had seen the side of me that people never knew, he never left me knowing for my flaws, he stayed, he comforted me, he loves me for who I am. That man was standing right in front of me right now, as soon as my brother let me go towards the altar.

I cleared my throat as I noticed he did the same. His fingers trembled the moment he had to unveil my face and my eyes finally met with his glistening eyes. Hoseok, the person that I had known was also an emotional person.

Hoseok's smile faltered, and his cheeks began to grow red. "I don't look nice in a dress right?" I whispered and giggled.

Hoseok shook his head. "Every woman would look good in a dress, especially in her wedding dress. To me, I am the luckiest man in the world because my wife-to-be really looked exceptionally beautiful today."

"Exceptionally?" I teased. "You hurt my feelings, Hoseok."

I rested my hands on him as we stared at each other, smiling, "I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings, but I guess after everything is over, I'll have to make it up to you, tonight."  My eyes widened and I blushed, understanding the meaning of his words. I looked away as he chuckled, teasing me even on the wedding altar.

And so it began, the ceremony.

Within that few moments, Hoseok and I were officially married and today, 1st of May, it was definitely the happiest day of my life. My heart had already vowed to love, to protect the man that came into my life, Jung Hoseok.

*

"Congratulations, hyung!" Jimin came by along with the other CEOs. "Tonight will be the best night of your life!" He said it out loud bluntly, knowing that I was there beside Hoseok all along.

Hoseok didn't utter a word but wrapped his arm around Jimin's neck and wrestled him. "Could you at least have some decency in front of my wife?" Hoseok said as I looked at him with my blushing face.

Wife. We had constantly teasing each other before this but, this time it sounded and felt different because I am, after all, his wife. I smiled, despite the embarrassment and then my eyes met with Namjoon's. Eri was right beside him, linking arms and I would assume 
that everything had worked well since the last incident had happened. "Noona," Namjoon smiled and his dimple showed. "Congratulations."

"Thank you."

"I would love to beat around the bush but I just cut it to the chase," Namjoon paused as I looked at him, in confusion. "I would love to have you back in Flinders. Things don't seem the same without you."

I smiled. It was true, I hadn't been back in Flinders since. It was hard to deal with matchmaking back then, with all the riots and chaos that happened in my life. "Thanks for the offer Namjoon, as much as I would love to come back but I might have to wait. Although having my own Marriage Bureau, seemed tempting,"

"You're planning to open one?" Daeun asked as she quipped in beside me with a glass of wine in her hand. "If you do, I'll leave Flinders and join you!!"

I laughed.

"If you do that, Flinders going to lose a lot," Taehyung reminded. "Noona, join me on Instrend, I could use some advertising for Instrend! Then Daeun will follow you and join me too," He joked.

"You could have just asked me, Taehyung," Daeun said. "I would join you in a heartbeat, darling," She smiled.

Jin smiled as approached our group with a glass of champange in his hand, "Congrats to you both. But Namjoon, I think it isn't wise for you to invite FaceNotes CEO's wife to join back Flinders."

"And why is that?"

"Because there'll be conflict of interest," Hoseok finally quipped in as his hand wrapped around my waist, naturally. "FaceNotes had been partnering up with Flinders for quite some time now, it would be a burden on Noeul - people going to talk about her being my wife and there's a biasness between you and her. I can't and won't let that happened. I guess this would be the best time for you to have someone else to rise up with the team."

I looked at Jungkook who was quietly standing beside Yoongi. "Jungkook would be the best person to rise up amongst the ranks," I said. "You should trust more on others, instead of relying on your favourites."

"It was worth a shot, isn't it?" Namjoon laughed. "It wouldn't hurt to ask."

"He had been bugging me with the question for you, Unnie," Eri explained.

*

The reception had gone well, and everything was in order. It was also the first time that I had seen my own family smiling widely on this day. I took off the heels and headgear of the second outfit as soon as the event was done for the day. It didn't dawn upon me what was going to happen in the next moment until Hoseok entered the hotel room that we booked for the wedding preparations earlier and for the night.

Hoseok thanked the service staff before closing the door and the feeling were indeed different from before. He turned around and froze with his gaze meeting with mine.

Even Hoseok standing there, still, staring straight to me didn't know what was going to happen. Both of us knew and understood so well what happens during the wedding night, like as if the thoughts clashed, we blushed and looked away as I tried to take off the hair clip from my hairs.

I watched him through the reflection of the mirror as he took off one of the accessories of his hanbok, revealing the second layer of his clothing. My heart was thudding hard against my chest, knowing how much I love this man and now, being officially together had made everything so nervewrecking.

"Hoseok," I chose to break the silence.

"Yeah?"

I realised the two of us didn't even have the courage to look at one another. "Maybe I was thinking of opening a Marriage Bureau, but I guess not too soon," I chose to say on the random topic. Without me even realizing, Hoseok had been standing behind me when his hands rested on the sides of my shoulders. I looked up, surprised and our gazes met through the reflection.

"We should really save that conversation for another day." Oh. No.

"Hoseok-"

"Remember, when I said earlier at the altar that I would make it up to you?" Hoseok's eyes wavered and I turned around.

"Are you alright?" I was worried. I cupped his cheek when he chose to hold my hands. Hoseok nodded.

"I'm good," he said and then his tears finally rolled down his cheeks. "I'm just so happy," he said. "I am really happy," He rested his forehead against mine. I smiled and found myself tearing up at the same time.

"I am too," I said. "But please, Hoseok. Smile for me?" I said. "I love your smile more and your dimples," I laughed in between my sobbings. "I would never change anything about today. Thank you, Hoseok. Thank you for not giving up on me, for loving me, and your vows to me."

"Likewise," Hoseok said as he wiped my tears as I did with his. Naturally, his lips grazed against mine. I felt him breathing heavily. "Would it be okay?" Hoseok asked. Just like always, he would ask first before anything.

"Why wouldn't it be okay, when I am already your wife?" I whispered.

"You are my wife, you are mine, and what's mine I would have still to respect it no matter what," he said. I was speechless to his words and nodded to his response. With permission granted, he pulled off the ribbon of my hanbok and began to undress me slowly.

Hoseok began to distract me with his kisses against my lips, he left his burning touch against my skin as I let out a soft moan to every kisses he made.

It was different.

It was the most meaningful moment in my life as we both melted in each other's arms, and began our journey as a married couple.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Acknowledgment

The FINAL chapter is up. Thank you, readers, for constantly, looking forward to the story and thank you a lot for the comments and support. I am sorry if the entire story seemed lacking here and there, and so I really do hope you enjoy it.
The story remains a part of me as a certain part of the story explains the reality of my life. I had nowhere to turn to, to go to, so I had to let out my emotions towards my fictions. Marriage Bureau has been one of my personal favorites as I have so many personal attachments to it. I enjoyed writing Jung Hoseok so much and the rest of the characters that I had input in.
I would like to thank all of you who commented because it gave me as a writer a sense of motivation to continue the fiction on. I thank you for the five girls that constantly giving me the support whenever they read also, *kin and *fan who constantly giving me silent support over at kakaotalk. Thank you <3
I appreciate your time spent reading on my fictions and hopefully see you soon with another fictions :)
Thank you so much for reading.

Sincerely,
H.F. SKY
(previously known as MSNOSUN)