Prologue

Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reporters murmuring, Journalists standing by, Cameramen ran here and there just to get a nice spot. They've been in the airport since six in the morning but no one is giving up yet. We can't lose to this one, it'll be the best issue of the year, that's what they had in mind.

And the time came. Representatives from different news sites and famous TV stations ran immediately to the second gate, hoping they can get a glimpse of the lady. There she is, Miss Kwon Eunbi. The most successful businesswoman not only in Asia but also in Europe. She gives off that 'rich and powerful' vibe, it sent shivers down everybody's spine. Her guards are very strict, they don't let anyone escape and outwit them just to get close to the woman. But the bloggers aren't just here for the Kwon.

Right next to here is like Eunbi herself, but much younger. Wearing a suit that matches her complexes perfectly, she walked with so much elegance. She intimidated all of the people with her death glare. Due to the tight crowd, it's a bit hard to move or even step forward, but it looks like she doesn't give a single damn. Her cold yet demure personality wowed the reporters. They thought...

... That the heiress is really back.

"What the hell is that?" Chaewon asked after getting inside the car.

"That, my dear," Eunbi, who is sitting in the passenger's seat, smirked at her. "That is a proof that they still remember you."

"Impossible," The other girl said, crossing her arms. "They're here for you, Eunbi-Imo."

"Yes, yes, they are here for me," Her aunt admitted. "But they're also here for you. It's been what? 12 years since they last saw you... The media missed the next Kim, so you better not let them down."

Chaewon chuckled before plugging airpods to her ears.

"Don't even worry about that..."

.

.

.

.

"I'm a Kim, I was born to be the best."

************

"Oh, Minju! You're finally home-"

The girl stopped in her tracks when she saw how gloomy her best friend looks.

"Hey, are you okay? Are you sick?" She asked, placing the back of her hand against Minju's forehead.

"I have something to tell you, Yena," The girl said. "I... I..."

 

 

"I GOT THE JOB!!"

And that's what it all takes for Minju to run around their home, jumping and dancing. Yena, on the other hand, looks so stressed.

"Yah, Kim Minju! You almost gave me a heart attack," The duck said. Minju j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter