Serene's Wish

A Promise Is A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

Seulgi looked at me straight into my eyes like saying I'm the prettiest girl in the world. I haven't been so close to her like these for such a long time and it just gives me so much feels. 

"We don't have to do it. I can walk out in here right now." She said. Why is she being so nice like the old times..? Ughh She was about to walk out but then I held her arm and kissed her lips. Everyone got crazy for what I did but I even get crazier when she pulled me closer and deepened the kiss when I was about to pull out from our kiss. , I felt so hot right now. I never thought how much I missed her lips. God, it's so addicting. We were almost out of breath when we stopped kissing and we soon realized that we are in front of a lot of people. 

Everyone was like (⊙.☉)  (ὸ.ό)  (●.◉)  (⊙_⊙')  (o_O) while Wendy and Joy was  (Ŏ艸Ŏ) (*・艸・). Serene on the otherhand was trying to remove the cover in her face. Oh my, I wish the earth will just eat me right now.

Then it took a minute for the emcee to say something. "Ohhhhh that was unexpected. Wow I don't think I can be able to move on easily after seeing that? Are you guys not in a relationship for real?"  Geez, her comment doesn't help us at all.

I immediately went back to my seat and soon Seulgi followed. After that, we just act like nothing happened but ommooo my heart was beating like crazy.

 After the reception, everyone congratulated and wish a good luck for Wendy and Joy's honeymoon. Soon they left and it's only me, Serene and Seulgi. Serene really wanted Seulgi to teach her to draw so I just let that bear do whatever. We went to buy some materials but when we're coming back to the car, two random guys stood in front of us. Seulgi held Serene's hand and my hand and kept us behind her. 

"Call the police now." Seulgi softly said. 

"What the hell do you guys want?" She yelled.

"Just give us the kid and we wont hurt you." I was so surprised at what they said. Why are they going to take Serene? What are their motives?

"The kid...? You mean Serene. And what do you need from her?"

"You don't need to know Ms. Kang. Just hand her to us and we're good." What the heck, they knew her or maybe because she's an actress?

She chuckled. "I'm gonna die first before you can take her away from us." I squeezed her arm and looked at her worriedly.  My gosh, I dont think I'm ready to see her get hurt again and specially that this time she's protecting us. Then she gave her reassuring smile and said "Just keep on calling the police and cover Serene's eyes. Trust me. I'm not gonna let them touch you and her. Not until I'm cold." Gosh, my heart just melt with what she sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter