Unexpected Meeting

A Promise Is A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

"Hi, you guys are really cute. Do you want me to take a picture of you two?" one ahjumma came up and asked us.

 "Is that okay?" I excitedly said.

"Absolutely." We then smiled together and the lady took our photo. Then I got one more idea.

"Can you please take one more time?" I said.

Irene smiled again and then I called her. "Irene!"

She looked at me and then I pecked a kiss on her lips.  Then I immediately asked her. "Ahjumma, did you took a photo of that?"

Ahjumma was like  ( ~_^)b ... "Aigoo you guys are really cute. Of course I did." I stood up and looked at the photo right away. Omooo, she got an excellent shot. I will ask Irene to print it for me and then I'll definitely frame it.

"Aigoo Ahjumma. You're such a pro in taking photos. Thank you so much. I really appreciate your good heart in taking our photos." I told her as she return the camera. Soon she left and Irene was still schocked I think.

"I'm so sorry Baechu but look it's so cute, our picture." I said as I showed her the picture. "Hmmmm can you please print it for me? Please." I added.

She immediately shaked her head and said. "Never!"

"What?"

"I said never. Did you ask my permission when you kiss me?"

I shaked my head sadly. "So that means you're not getting any copy of this!" She said.

"What not even the soft copy?"

"Nope...not even a soft copy." She said

"But------" I was gonna say something more but she did a hand signal telling me not to continue talking. "No more buts, bear!"

I just sighed and followed her. "Damn it, she's so mean." I told myself. After that we continued eating then Irene goes to work while I went back to Serene's school. I wasn't really in a good mood because of the picture but nothing I can do. I was busy thinking of what happened when I noticed a same person looking suspicious. Hmm I wonder if uncle already got an info about Bogum. I looked at the guy and then our eyes met for a sec and then he immediately walked away. Right now, I trust no one so I have to be ready all the time. I'll make sure I'll never lose sight of Serene. After Serene's class, she immediately run towards me.

"Mommy Seulgi, I'm done for today. Where's mama Irene?"

"Oh she said, she'll meet us at the house."

"Did you guys went somewhere cause I saw the two of you walking away together and then I can't see you."

"Yes we went out to eat."

"Really? Really? How was it?" And then I remembered about the photo again. I made a sad face and Serene immediately noticed.

"Mommy Seulgi, why are you sad? Did you fight with mama Irene?"

I shaked my head. "No. We're good. It's just that someone took a photo of us. I stole a kiss from her for the shot and because of that she won't have me a copy of that photo."

Then she chuckled. "Mommy you don't do that with mama Irene. Should I help you to get a copy of that? Mama Irene taught me how to transfer files from the camera to a thumb drive."

( O_o) "You're kidding me? You know how?"

"It's just easy mommy. I just have to sneaked in her office and viola, I can give you that. Just give me a thumbdrive and hmmmmm"

"Hmmmmmm there's something more that you need?"

She nodded and said "Oh yeah, I wanted that new doll house in the mall we've seen last time. Mama said that it's too expensive and is out of our budget so I let go but since I think you have lots of money mommy, maybe you can buy me that then I can give you that photo."

〣( ºΔº )〣 Oh ---M ----

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter