Deceived by an Angel

A Promise Is A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

I woke up with the smell of a good food and good dream. Ughhh I can't even remember when is the last time I had wake up wih the smell of bacon, spam and egg. Gosh my stomach is growling. And as for my dream, I dreamt of kissing Irene like old days. I saw her beautiful face super close to me so I just pulled her in a kiss. That's the best. I went to the kitchen and saw Irene preparing breakfast while Serene is sitting and patiently waiting for her food. My gosh this is a picture of a family I always wanted with Irene. How I wish that we can just be like this everyday.

"Good morning mommy Seulgi." Serene greeted cheerfully with her pretty smile.

"Good morning my angel. Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yep cause I'm so happy that you're with us?" Uwuuuu this kid is just the sweetest. Irene put food to Serene's plate and then looked at me.

"Why did you wake up so early Seulgi?" Irene asked.

"Oh since you're going to work I decided to come with Serene in the school everyday to make sure she's safe." 

"For real? For real mommy Seulgi?" 

I smiled at how excited she is. 

"You don't have to do it Seulgi. You can just rest up cause when you come back to work it will be busy for you." Irene said.

"It's okay besides I filed an indefinite leave."

As expected she'll be surprised. Yesterday I've received the call from uncle, Irene's step dad which happens to be the President of the agency I've been working with. I told him everything that happened and he got alarmed too. I asked him to investigate Bogum and I asked for an indefinite leave and will be back as soon as I assured that Irene and Serene are safe. Of course considering that he loves them, he said he'll take care of everything so I can just focus on Irene and Serene. My goodness, good thing that I have good connection, but anyways I can always give up my career for them. I already have enough savings to put up a business and to live comfortably. 

'Wait what?"

"You don't have to worry Irene. Everything is under control. Now, can I have a breakfast with you guys? I haven't have a decent breakfast for the past nine years."

Oh my goodness, home cook is the best. I was just eating and eating when I noticed Irene and Serene just staring intently at me. (ఠ_ఠ )  (ఠ_ఠ )

I smiled at them with a spoonful of food inside my mouth. 

"Mommy Seulgi, when is the last time you eat? Here you can have more of my food.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter