A Jealous Bunny

A Promise Is A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

After what happened during our dinner, Irene was such in a bad mood. If it was the old times, I would say that she's jealous. She used to hate it when girls would gave their phone numbers to me. Should I hope that she really is? Uggh I don't know. 

(In the school)

"Good morning Ms. Tzuyu". Serene greeted her teacher cheerfully.

"Good morning Serene. Are you ready for school?" She replied.  

"Of course Ms. I love being here", Serene said as she made her way to her desk.

"Ahmmm Serene. I think your missing something." I kneeled down and smiled at her.

"Oh right. I'm sorry Mommy Seulgi." She hugged then kissed me on my cheeks. "I love you mommy!" Oh my gosh, my heart was fllled with joy with what she said.

"I love you too my angel. I'll see you later." She nodded and then ran back to her desk. I was going to leave but then Ms. Tzuyu said.

"Wow I can see how much you love her. I'm just really wondering, I knew that you're single and you haven't have a child so I'm just really curious how you ended up having a relationship like that with Serene?"

"It's a long story Ms. Tzuyu. I'm afraid that there will be no time for us to talk about it now?"

"Oh.. so should we have a dinner tonight?" Wow, this girl is so straight. Is she asking for a dinner date? I was gonna answer her when Irene suddenly appears in front of us with her fake smile. 

"Good morning Ms. You must be the new teacher that my daughter is telling me. I'm Irene Bae, Serene's mother." 

I swear Ms. Tzuyu's face was like super surprised. Don't tell me she knew her too. 

"Oh my God, Ms. Bae? Seulgi Kang's ex-girlfriend, one of Korea's top actresses, nine years ago. So the rumors were true.. judging by Serene's age, you're indeed pregnant that time that's why you left your career and Seulgi as well." Wow, she really knows a lot.

Irene was surprised as well. "So I'm assumming you're a fan of either one of us for you to remember that." she said.

"I am indeed a big fan of Seulgi I admit."

I saw how Irene raised one of her eyebrow. "Oh is that why you wanted to have a dinn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter