Seulgi's Father

A Promise Is A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

"David Park?" Appa surprisingly asked.

"Mattew Kang?" He replied with the same schocked face.

"Appa? Do you know him?" Then both of them looked at me at the same time. What the heck is happening? 

"Don't tell me, she's -------" Bogum's dad said while looking at me. His face... he looked like me or should I say I looked like him. He's like the male version of myself.

"Yes she's your daughter." Appa said without hesitation. Did I heard it right? "Whose daughter am I?"

Yeri : ( *゚ロ゚)  ....... ? and Irene's   (*〇□〇)……!face was so schocked. I can't blame them but honestly I'm getting mad out of all this craziness. 

"What the hell are you saying appa?" I said annoyingly.

When Bogum's dad was about to come near me, I yelled at him.

"Don't you dare come near me!" Then I looked at Appa. "Tell me the freaking whole truth...."

Then both of them remained silent. "TELL ME NOW..."

Bogum's dad was about to speak when appa held him and looked at him as if telling him to stop and let him explain.

"The truth is when I met your mom, she was pregnant already. She applied to our restaurant and there I got a chance to know her better. David and her broke up as David's family doesn't like her for him. They treated them badly and then this bastard didn't do anything to help or even protect her. One day, she went to work crying because she got kicked out for her place. She was young that time and because I felt sorry for her, I asked her to live with me instead of being a homeless. She agreed and soon we fell in love and then she gave birth to you. I was...we're the happiest I swear. I never treated you as anyone's child Seul. I've always see you as my own."

I swear, I have never imagined that I was someone else's child. Appa was right. I have never ever felt that he treated me as not her child. He was a good father honestly before that came to our life and ruin our family. Now it make sense why people would always say that I don't get anything from my appa's facial feauture, attitude or even mannerism. 

"I'm sorry Seulgi, I swear I didn't know that your mom is pregnant that time. My family told me that they bribed her money to leave and I was so stupid to believe in them. I was so mad at her that I didn't look for her. I just found out everything before my mother dies. They told me that she was pregnant and it wasn't true that they pay her money.  After that, I looked for her and she said that I don't have the right to see you after all the that happened which I totally deserved. I met Mattew and he assured me that he will take care of you and her and then I just left. Then it's too late when I decided to fight for you. They already moved and I wasn't able to find you. I'm so sorry." Then he started crying. "Mattew may be the best father  to you and  I was the worst but please give me another chance." My real dad said.

"I wasn't the best David. I messed up big time as well and now asking both of my child to forgive me an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter