A Photo of Us

A Promise Is A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

After Serene told me about Seulgi and her new teacher, I can't help but be upset. I know how charming Seulgi can be that's why all the girls and boys were like head overs heels with her. When it comes to Seulgi, I swear I admit that I can be so possessive. I just hate it when someone approaches her and show their interest on her though I know I can't help it cause she's so pretty and lovable. Ugghhh we are not even together for me to feel this way. Should I really give us a chance now? 

I've decided to come to school with Seulgi and Serene as I really wanted to see and meet Serene's new teacher. I just parked our car when I saw Seulgi and I assume that it's the new teacher talking. Oh my, she's really flirting with my bear and that dumb bear is falling. As I walk near them, I noticed that the new teacher was really pretty and I could say that we can be on the same level in beauty or maybe she's even higher. Ughhh insecurity ! I clearly heard it when she asked Seulgi for a dinner tonight. Wow, she's really into her huh? She's so straight and Seulgi was surprised. She was gonna answer when I cut her off. 

"Good morning Ms. You must be the new teacher that my daughter is telling me. I'm Irene Bae, Serene's mother." I said with my fake smile.

She looked very surprised and I'm even surprised with what she said, "Oh my God, Ms. Bae? Seulgi Kang's ex-girlfriend, one of Korea's top actresses, nine years ago. So the rumors were true.. judging by Serene's age, you're indeed pregnant that time that's why you left your career and Seulgi as well." 

"So I'm assumming you're a fan of either one of us for you to remember that." 

"I am indeed a big fan of Seulgi I admit.", Grrr, she have the nerve.

So Ms. Kang, about the dinner I was asking you earlier, are you interested on it?" Like really? In front of me. I'm actually losing my patience here.

"I----I ..." Seulgi gulped as she looked at my face. Yeah, you should be scared bear or I'll kill you if you say yes. As Seulgi can't say anything, that's it...

"I'm sorry Ms. Tzuyu but I think you are misunderstanding some of the things here."

"Seulgi wasn't available anymore." Then Seulgi looked at me as if saying "I wasn't?"

"She's always very kind when approaching her fan so I can't blame you if you have fallen for her charm. But Seulgi and I just get back together so I'm telling you now Ms. Back off from my wife." I said with full of conviction.

Seulgi was surprised while Ms. Tzuyu burst out in laughing. "Oh my god. I knew it. Okay...okay.. I'm sorry Ms. Bae but I lied. I can sense of how jealous you were so I just played with you. I apologize for that. I'm a big Seulrene fan to be honest. Uwuuu my seulrene heart was being fed today. No wonder Seulgi loves Serene so much, it's because she's your child and you guys are together again. Like a happy family.. Oh my God, am I the first Seulrene fan to know?"

Seulgi: (  0_0) ?? 

Me: ( O_O) after realizing everything (O//////O) . What the heck? Did she just played on me? What a !

"Ahehe I guess you're the first one to know." I replied. Aigooo I felt so mad and embarrased right now. I wish I'd just disappear on earth. Soon the bell rings. Oh my, save by the bell.

"I gotta go Ms. Bae and Ms. Kang. Oh sorry is it Mrs. and Mrs. Bae or Mrs. and Mrs. Kang?" Oh my God, like really? I can't believe I just said that Seulgi is my wife. Ugghh stupid bunny.

   。(*^▽^*)ゞ   "Oh, we're not actually married yet. But we just call each other wife." Seulgi nervously said to her. 

"Oh I see. That's sweet. Alright then. Thank you for coming here. I'll take care of Serene."

"Thank you Ms. Tzuyu." Seulgi replied and then she bowed her head and immediately greeted her class.

I was literally frozen in my place as I processed everything that happened. What the hell is that? I have been tricked by that . My God, how will I face Seulgi? Ughh kill me now. Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter