Protecting Serene At All Cost

A Promise Is A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

"Alright folks, I think both the maid of honors catched the flowers from our newly wed couple. May we request them to stand next to each other beside Wendy and Joy." The emcee said. , my heart is beating so fast right now. Standing next to Irene? Gosh, it's been a long time. I stand next to Joy so I'm kind of in the middle between Irene and her. 

Soon Joy pushed me and I almost bumped to Irene. "I'm sorry Baechu." Both of us were so surprised at what I said. Opps o_o, it just slipped in my mouth.

"It's okay Seulgi. Don't worry about it."

"What the hell Joy! Don't push me," I whispered to her.

Soon the guest were cheering for the newly weds to kiss and technically to us too. Ommmoo heart, please be okay. 

Then Joy whispered back. "Seulgi make sure not to go all the way when you kiss Irene, okay?"

I hit her arm and then both Wendy and Joy laughed. Soon they kissed on their lips while Irene kissed my checks. I felt like a red tomato right now. Her soft lips on my cheeks woaahh how I missed it.

After that kissed on the cheeks everybody was like booiinggg..... What the heck do they want us to do? Omoooo then I realized what they wanted as I saw Irene blushing so hard. (O////O) ...WTH...They freaking wanted us to kiss on the lips too. 

The crowd started enchanting... "On the lips....on the lips.....kiss on the lips..."

"Alright my friends Seulgi and Irene, the crowd are cheering for a kiss on the lips so what are you guys going to do?"

I looked at Irene straight to her eyes. Gosh her eyes, I can be lost with it. It's been such a long time since the last time I get close to her like this.

"We don't have to do it. I can walk out in here right now." I was about to walk out but then she held my arm and kissed me on my freaking lips. 

Me: (o///////o) 

Everyone: ヽ(^o^)ρ   σ(^o^)/   \(◦'  '◦)/  \(◦' '◦)/

"What the hell?" Ughhh her lips was so addicting. Holy , I'm getting so hot right now. How I missed her lips. When she was about to pull out from our kiss I hugged her closer and deepened our kiss. To my surprise she responded with the same passion and love as we are almost out of breath when we stopped kissing. And soon we realized that the crowd is so silent and when we looked at them. 

Everyone: (⊙.☉)  (ὸ.ό)  (●.◉)  (⊙_⊙')  (o_O)

Wendy and Joy:   (Ŏ艸Ŏ) (*・艸・) 

Then somebody was like covering Serene's eyes while Serene tries to remove it.

Me and Irene was like (._. ) ( ._.).. Holy , I felt like I wanna disappear now out of embarassment. 

Then it took a minute for the emcee to break the silence. "Ohhhhh that was unexpected. Wow I don't think I can be able to move on easily after seeing that? Are you guys not in a relationship for real?" 

Irene immediately goes back to her seat and when I was about to go back to my place too, Joy stopped me and smirked. "Didn't I warned you already bear?" Ughhh such a ....

Omooo but my heart is filled with joy right now. Having a chance to kiss her again, ugghhh what a lucky I am. After the reception, everyone congratulated and wish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter