The Big Announcement

A Promise Is A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

After a week, I got discharged from the hospital and today I was here in the Honolulu airport as I needed to go back in Korea as per Mr. President's order. 

Flashback in the hospital

"Seulgi, I don't want to drop the bomb to you but I kept on getting a lot of complains from the directors, producers and advertisers lately. They were looking for you as the fans were getting crazy over you missing on action. So in this case, I need you to come back in working now. Anyways Bogum was caught already so there's nothing to worry about and to secure both of them, I already hired bodyguards for them." 

"But Mr. President, I still want to be with Irene and Serene. Honestly, I'm thinking of retiring already."

"I understand but Seulgi, you just signed in a contract and you're very aware that breaching your contact will cause millions especially that you're not just an ordinary actress."

I sighed in defeat. "You're right Mr. President. Ughhh I'll just wait until my contract expires before quitting." I can't help but be sad. I will surely miss Irene and Serene.

Back in the present

"Yeri, are you sure you wanted to stay here?" 

"Seulgi-unnie, we already talked about it. I want to spend more time with appa and I want to get to know him more as well." She answered.

"Don't worry about her, Seulgi. I will take good care of her." Appa said.

"Well you better take care of her cause there will be no more third chances for you appa."

 

Flashback

"Seulgi-unnie, appa tried to talk to me multiple times but I just keep on rejecting and rejecting him. I was so sure before that I don't want anything to do with him but after seeing the both of you talking casually and laughing today, I felt confused."

"Confused if you're gonna let him in or not?" I asked and she just nodded.

"Honestly, the reason that I don't talk to you about appa is because I was waiting for you. I don't want to push you to give him another chance just because I gave him a chance. At first, I was a little bit hesitant too but after all his effort and Irene's stories I thought that maybe why not. Besides I was in the same situation with him over Irene like you know asking for a second chance so who am I to reject him right?" 

"But unnie aren't you afraid that he's gonna hurt us again?"

"Yeri, we're grown up now. If he messed up again, I mean we can still stand on our own but what if he really changed you know? Are we gonna let the chance pass of having a father again, just because we're afraid of getting hurt?"

"Why don't you give him a chance to talk to you and see from there? Aren't you terrified that finally, you'll feel how it feel likes to have a father." I added.

"Do you think mom will be mad at me?" Then I chuckled.

"Pabo---- of course not. Maybe it's the opposite. She will be happy that someone will take care of you aside from me."

"Well that's right specially that you might get married soon specially that Irene-unnie is-------" Then she stopped talking.

"Irene unnie is what Yeri?" Well, judging by the looks in her face, she's hiding something. "Specially Irene is what??"

"We--ll spe-cially that she might give you another chance."

"Well I know that already. Why do I felt like you're hiding something from me."

"Me? Hiding something from you? No way unnie. Alright unnie, I need to go now. I will go and see appa in his flower shop."

Then my eyes widen. "For real? I thought you're still c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter