Waking up with the Bae's

A Promise Is A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

I woke up from Serene's laughter. I wondered why she seemed so happy. 

"Grandpa, stop tickling me...." She complained while laughing.

"What if I don't want to..." A familiar voice said. I was so schocked when I fully opened my eyes. 

"Mr. President?" I surprisingly said.

"Omoooo, finally you're awake now." I got startled when someone just hugged me. She looked at me on the verge of crying. "I'm so worried when I heard what happened to you." 

"Mom? What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Grandma, mommy Seulgi calls you mom too like Mama Irene?"

"Yep Serene, you heard it right. Mommy Seulgi calls me -----" then she immediately stopped. "Mommy Seulgi? Wait---you're calling Seulgi mommy?"

"Yep grandma, you heard it right. She's my mommy and later she will be Mama Irene's wife." 

Mr. President was drinking water when he almost spat the water because of Serene's declaration mean while ...

Me: ( o//////// o)

Irene's mom : ( ☉_☉)

And then Irene just came in..... 

"Oh Seulgi.. I'm glad you're awake. I brought something for you to eat." She just put all the things she bought in the table and then finally she noticed that everyone was quiet. "What the heck? What's with the face everybody?" She looked at everyone and then I pointed my finger at Serene and then she just gave Irene her prettiest smile. 

"What did you do this time little brat?" 

"Nothing. I just told them that later mommy Seulgi will be your wife. Remember you told auntie Joy and Wen---....." Irene's eyes widen and she immediately covere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter