Bogum's Father

A Promise Is A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

It's been three days and the bear isn't waking up yet. I'm so glad that her wound wasn't fatal and that she's stable and okay now. I was sitting next to her bed waiting for her to open her eyes cause the doctor said that she'll wake up anytime soon. I held her hand and said.

"I'm so glad that you're alive Seul. I wouldn't know what I would do if something happens to you. I'm so dumb that I didn't tell you right away that I wanted to give our relationship another chance." I can't help but cry. "Please open your eyes now Seul. I miss you so much and I love you."

"I love you more Baechu." Then she squeezed my hand. Oh my God,.. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. Thank you Lord for this. Gosh, I'm so happy.

I immediately hugged and kissed her lips. "You dumb bear, why would you risk your life like that?"

"You're the dumb one Irene. Of course, I would always risk my life just to protect my wife and daughter."

"Yah, I'm not even your wife!" I hit her arm, blushing so hard at the same time."

Then she started laughing when someone just came in.

"Ahjussi?" I whispered.

I looked at Seulgi and uncle as they looked at each other intently.

"Ahjussi, I don't think it's the right time to be here." I said.

"You're right Irene." Then she looked at Seulgi and smiled. "I'm so glad that your okay now my princess. I'm just going to change this flowers." Then he walked where the old flowers were and changed it. Honestly, he always visit Seulgi like every single day and bring this flowers. I looked at Seulgi and she was just staring at him and then when uncle was about to leave, she said.

"Thank you appa."

Uncle stopped at opening the door knob, stayed still for seconds and then looked at her. I swear my heart was so touched when I saw him crying. Like , what kind of K-drama am I watching right now?

"Did you just call me appa?" And then the door opened again and guess what. Yeri, Seulgi's younger sister just came in.

"Oh I'm so sorry ahjussi but you shouldn't be standing by the door."

"It's okay." Uncle said while staring at her. Now that I looked at them, Yeri looked like Ahjussi but Seulgi's face was so different from them. I wondered why but Seul really looks like her mom so maybe she just got everything from her mom.

Then Yeri immediately ran and hugged Seulgi.

"Oh my God Seulgi-unnie, I can't believe that you're in a hospital again. The medical institution that manages your medical expenses will be bankrupt already."

 I chuckled at her comment.

"Yah, why are you here?" she dumbly asked.

"Oh holy mother of God, really unnie? Asking me why I'm he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter