Seulgi is here?

A Promise Is A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

"Mama....mama....mama..." I was doing something in the kitchen when Serene came runningand looking for me with so much joy. I wonder what makes her day so good today. I can really tell from her voice that she's happy.

As soon as she saw me, she hugged me immediately. "Serene, you know that you can't run fast like that right? It's not good for your health." Then she pouted..omoo what a cutie, she's indeed my daughter. "I know mama..I'm so sorry I get a little too excited. I wanted to tell you that I saw---" I cut her off as I saw some scratches on her knees.

"What happened Serene? Why do you have this scratches?" I said as I'm touching her knees. "Why didn't you touch the emergency button of your necklace? I have a clear instruction to you right?"

"Woahhh mama calm down. First, what happened is I stripped over something. Then I fell that's why I have stratches on. Then I didn't touch this (showing her necklace) because it wasn't an emergency at all. I mean after that, I can still breathe normally and besides someone helped me."

"Someone helped you?"

"Yeah.. she's very pretty mama." I raised one of my eyebrows and asked.

"Prettier than mama?" Then she puts her hand on her chin and look at the ceiling like contemplating so hard on what to answer. Oh my gosh, this kid. Wow for her to think hard, that person must be a goddess. lol

"Hmmm mama, I can't really tell who's prettier. I mean after all she's an actress." My mouth just dropped. For your child to tell you straight in your face that she doesn't know if that stranger is prettier than you, her own mother, that's so mean.. T T Wait--she said an actress?

"What do you mean by she's an actress?"

"Well I caught you a lot of times watching her so I asked auntie Jennie, hmmm I describe how that girl looks like then she showed me a picture of her and then she said that her name is Seulgi Kang." Oh my gosh Jennie, you're going to be in trouble after this conversation. Wait, hold on. Now everything is sinking in..did she said that Seulgi is here?

"Wait Serene, are you telling me right now that the person who helped you is Seulgi Kang?"

Then she nodded. "Yes mama."

"You must be mistaken. There's no way she's going to be here."

"Well, she's here and she even asked me if you're a fan of her cause I told her that you watches her videos."

"Wait what?"

"Well I asked her if she's Seulgi Kang and she said how do I know her and then I told her that you watches her video and then she asked me if you're a fan. Is it clear now mama?"

"Then what did you replied to her? Did you mentioned my name to her?"

"I told her that I'm not sure but I do know that you're watching her video. Nope, I didn't mention your name, I was gonna invite her to meet with you but Jessa called me and remind me about the time." I am so schoked right now. I have mixed emotions actually. I hope that she's lying but knowing my child she won't. Why is she here? And why do they have to meet? Is fate joking on me right now? I can't.. I don't want to see her. I hope that our path will never cross again.

"You know mama, she's even prettier in personal than on the TV. You will love her." As soon as she said that, all the memories of pain just came back invading my whole system. "You will love her?" , yep I did loved her so much more than my own life but she's such a and her love for me wasn't enough to fight for me nor to believe in me. I gave her everything and anything and what? At the end, she believed on those ing photos. Two years of being together, she never ever thought about those times and when I needed her the most she just left me hanging to die alone. And what I hate the most was.....

Flashback

"So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter