The Pain She Tries To Hide

A Promise Is A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

When we went to uncle's shop, he wasn't in the front desk so I have to buzz him. While we were waiting I saw how captivated Seulgi was with one of ahjussi's arrangement which is by far my favorite as well. 

"Isn't it beautiful? That's my favorite arrangement too out of all." I told her.

"You know what's weird Irene, I just remembered someone because of this." Okay that's something new. Now I'm curious who is that person? LIke what is her/his relationship to Seulgi.

"Really and who?" I asked.

She was about to answer me when ahjussi came out. "Irene, you're here and I'm assuming she's the------" He stopped as soon as hiis eyes met Seulgi's.

"My princess??" He said. Wait, did I heard it right?Is he calling Seulgi "My princess"?

"This can't be real. Appa? " Seulgi said looking at ahjussi. Oh my god, don't tell me it's Seulgi and Yeri. The daughters he was taking about.

"Oh my goodness, Seulgi. It's really you." He was about to hug her but then Seulgi signalled him to stop.

"Stop... stop right there. Don't you dare get near me." She yelled. Wow, it's been a long time since the last time I saw Seulgi like this.

"Seulgi, I'm so sorry. I swear I came back and look for you guys but you guys weren't there in our old apartment." Ahjussi said full of sincerity.

"Of course, you left us with your mistress without anything so we weren't able to rent so that's why we get kicked out. Like the hell, Yeri was just a baby that time and mom ...." Then she started crying. Ommo I felt like my heart is breaking into pieces seeing Seulgi like that. I just want to hug her and make her pain all go away like when we were together before.

"She's been through a lot because of you.... I've been through a lot because you're a selfish ."

"I'm sorry Seulgi. I know I'm a big and I regretted it a lot. But Seulgi please...my princess..give me another chance... Pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter