Stupid Bear!

A Promise Is A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

I lie down on Irene's lap again, this time facing her. I looked at her and smiled. "Thank you for forgiving me Baechu. And thank you for tonight. I will patiently wait for you." Then I closed my eyes. "Can we stay like this for a moment?" I added.

"Sure" she replied. 

I was a little bit surprised that when I open my eyes she was leaning for a kiss. I think she was about to kiss my forehead but it ended with my lips. OMG, my heart can't take this anymore. I pulled her closer and deepened our kiss. She didn't stopped me so I savored her lips. I sit up without breaking the kiss and pushed her in the couch and now I'm on the top. We stared at each other and then I caressed her face. "I love you Baechu." .. She was about to say something when...

"Mama....mama where are you?" Serene was looking for Irene. With that Irene, pushed me, ran to her and I ended up in the floor. 

"Ouch." I complained. Ughhh 

"Baby..what happened? Are you okay?" Irene worriedly asked Serene.

"Mama, please don't be mad at me. I forget to give you this?" Giving a piece of paper to Irene.

"Huh? What's this?"

Irene was reading the paper when Serene noticed me.

"Mommy Seulgi, what are you doing on the floor?" 

"Ohhh nothing. I'm just looking for something." I nervously said.

"What? The camping is tomorrow? Geez, why did I forget about that?" Irene said.

"What camping?" I asked curiously.

"Yearly, Serene's school always held a camping. It's a family event. This letter is just reminding what to bring for tomorrow."

"Oh I see. That's cool. Can I join you guys?"

"Really? Really mommy? You wanna come?"

"Of course. Well, it depends on Mama Irene?"

"Mama...mama...pls...pls... pls...Let mommy come with us."

She sighed in defeat and I can't help but smile. "Okay..okay.. she can join us." 

Then Serene jumped out of joy and hugged her. "You're the best mama in the world!"

 

Driving to the camping place........

"Oh my gosh mommy, I'm so happy that you're coming with us." Serene said for like a million times.

I chuckled and said. "I am so happy as well. Camping with my little angel and my wife is the best." 

Then Irene hit my arm and blushed. "Yah, I'm not your wife." 

"Yah I'm driving." Then I smirked and . "Not yet." 

"Mama...mama your face is getting red again. But  I wouldn't mind if you guys get married like Auntie Wendy and Auntie Joy."

Now both of us were like blushing. I swear this kid will be the death of us. 

"Look, the mountains and trees are really beautiful mama." Serene said.

"Oh yes it is. Careful on driving Seul. You don't want us to fell on the cliff." She teased.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter