Mommy Seulgi

A Promise Is A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After one year...............

Seulgi's POV

"What the hell Kang! Hurry up, I swear I'm gonna kill you first before Wendy kills me for missing my flight." Joy yelled at me.

"Alright... alright I'm coming. Relax Joy." I yelled back as I grabbed the shell that Serene gave me a year ago. Everywhere I go, I make sure that I bring that cause every time I touches that if helps me to calm down especially when I'm feeling sad.

"How am I supposed to relax? What if she backs out on our wedding day?" Oh my goodness..She's so paranoid.

"She's way too blind to back out Joy." I .

"Yah, what do you mean by that?" I just loved to specially when its about Wendy. A year ago Joy proposed to her and next week they will be getting married in Hawaii. I can't help but be nervous in going back there honestly. Well, it's because I know that Irene will be there. After we decided to let go, move on, heal and focus on ourselves a year ago, we haven't really see or talk with each other. Having a zero communication during the moving on phase really helps a lot and with that I've learned to focus and forgive myself for losing myself along the way. I also focused on my career and lucky enough that I had international projects and currently working on another one. Irene on the otherhand is doing really great in her photography business according to Wendy.

"Nothing. Let's go now, do you want to be late?" I reminded her.

"Oh my god. Let's go." She said then we immediately called a taxi to get us to the airport.

 

Irene's POV

"Ahjussi, these bouquets of flowers are really nice. My friend will really love it on her wedding day. You never really disappoints my expectation."

"Anything for you my dear. So when is your friend's wedding again?"

"Oh it will be next week Sunday."

"Oh I see. What about you Irene? When are you gonna get married?"

"Ha! ahjussi, You know that my only focus is Serene right now. I don't have time for that and besides I'm not interested in getting married."

"Not interested or you're still in love with that ex-gf of yours? Imagine you're still single after so many years." After uncle said that, I immediately thought of Seulgi. After the hospital scene a year ago, we haven't had any communication at all. Though I can say that I'm really impressed on how she'd lived her life after that. She got international projects and became more famous not only in Korea but also outside the country. I admit that everytime I see her in news, she's getting prettier and prettier. I'm glad that she have redeemed herself as I am. I'm actually feeling nervous cause I know that I'll be meeting her soon for Wendy and Joy's wedding.

"Yah uncle. Don't even start."

He chuckled. "I would love to be your father in law, if only..." Then he stopped.

"Wait, you have a child uncle?"

"Children. I have two daughters."

I was so surprised because he never introduce them to me. "Yah, how come you don't show them to me?"

Then his face became serious and the sadness became evident all of a sudden.

"Because I don't know where they are."

"What the hell? What do you mean you don't know?"

"I was really a bad father and husband before Irene. I was a drug addict and I met this girl and decided to live with her and leave my family."

O_O I'm shookt cause ahjussi is one of the nicest people I know. "I tried to come back but then I can't find them anymore." He added.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter