XXIII. New

Finally, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Soooo hello, everyone! IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIMEEEE (i know haha) I'm really not sure if this story still has readers here but I just stumbled upon this draft from a long time ago so I thought, why not? This is just a filler chapter btw :) Also, happy birthday to our Seungwannieeeee!

The two were standing outside Seungwan's door. Both had big smiles on their faces as they realized they were finally on the same page. It took them a lot of twists and turns but both knew it was all worth it.

 

"Sooooo?" Seungwan mused like a teenager in love as she swayed their intertwined hands a little. She could not let the older go yet.

 

Joohyun caressed the younger's cheek. "Head in first then I'll go."

 

Seungwan leaned towards the older's palm and sighed, "But I don't want you to go... I'll miss you."

 

Joohyun blushed at the sweet remark. "I didn't know that you're this clingy, love.” She teased as she now held Seungwan's cheeks with both of her hands.

 

"Love? I thought it's baby, though." Seungwan mused. After a few seconds, the younger realized something, "Yah! Bae Joohyun! Are you confusing me with another girl?!"

 

Joohyun guffawed at the younger's reaction. She lightly pinched both of Seungwan's cheeks and stole a quick peck on her lips. "I just thought that baby is overrated, don't you think?"

 

The older smiled tenderly and added, "Love. It definitely suits you. That's what I feel whenever I look and think of you."

 

That made the younger shut up. She didn't know that Joohyun was even capable of saying some cheesy remarks. 

 

God. The things this woman do to her heart.

 

"Don't be annoyed now, love. You're the only one I will call that way, ever." Joohyun tucked the loose end of the younger's hair to her ear which caused Seungwan to blush a little.

 

"Yah..." the younger tapped Joohyun's arm playfully. "Why are you being so cheesy?"

 

Joohyun smirked, "Do you want me to be cold instead?"

 

Seungwan scoffed, "I think you were the one who could not handle me when I was cold."

 

The older thought of the times when Seungwan became distant for quite some time. There was brief sharp pang in her heart. "Speaking of, I didn't know why you suddenly did that."

 

The younger hummed and recalled the reason. "I actually overheard something before. You said you didn’t care much for me. At that time, I knew I was falling for you already but I was just trying to deny my feelings. I didn’t want to get attached but look where I am now.”

 

“But hey, you became distant, too! I should've known that you can’t handle me.” The younger added teasingly.

 

Joohyun rebutted, "You were the one who wanted that! But after I saw you hanging out with Chanyeol, I wanted to boil his head whenever I see acting chummy with you. I did not understand at first but that’s when I realized that I have fallen for you.”

 

"I can't believe we wasted those times when I could just kiss and hug you like this?”

 

Seungwan encircled her arms around the younger's waist while Joohyun placed her hands around the younger’s nape. 

 

"Go inside now before I drag you away."

 

"Do you have any plans tomorrow after class?"

 

Joohyun shook her head, "Why?"

 

"Let's go out?" Seungwan looked expectantly at the older. She was already t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter