II. Oh?

Finally, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bae Joohyun.

 

The name feared by many yet everyone secretly wanted to be her. Bae Joohyun was the school’s IT girl but she’s not the typical y type of girl who rebels. In fact, she was the exact opposite. Bae Joohyun was a junior and the top in her Financial Management course, president of debate team of their university, and the editor of the university paper. The girl’s looks was also beyond exquisite. Her porcelain skin, dazzling eyes, perfect nose, and bright lips had made every boy in the university and nearby universities kneel for the goddess. Her family even owned the biggest Insurance firm in the country. There’s only one thing that stopped the almost perfection of the goddess.

 

Her temper.

 

Everyone who already had an encounter with Bae Joohyun knew the girl should not be messed around with. If one would like to talk to her, it should either be about Financial Management, the debate team, or the university paper. Any other than that, you’ll surely just get a scowl or a death glare from the girl. Choose your fighter.

 

The girl will not make your life miserable but she will make you feel that it is miserable all along. Rumor has it that the former vice-president of the debate team gave Joohyun’s phone number to one of the guys in a different university then a few days after, the vice-president left the debate team, transferred to a different college, and never contacted anyone again from the university.

 

The girl by the doorway was still looking for a vacant chair and stopped her sight at the middle row.

 

“Uh-oh,” Joy whispered.

 

“What?”

 

“Quick! Put your bag on the seat beside you!” Joy replied quickly and hastily picked-up the older girl’s bag on the floor.

 

“Whoa whoa whoa! Calm down there, woman!” Seungwan said calmly and grabbed her bag from the girl’s hold. “Look, there’s no more available seat in the room. Don’t be rude.”

 

Joy looked back at the girl by the doorway and saw that she’s already making her way towards them. The room was kind of big so it would probably take 20 second before the girl reaches them.

 

The girl sighed and immediately pulled out her from phone from her bag. She then ed her phone to the older who was just looking at her strangely because of her actions. The underground university page was on screen.

 

“Bae Joohyun, the girl you should avoid at all cost.” The title reads. Seungwan scrolled through the article and briefly read so many reasons why one should avoid the girl. The girl scowled in annoyance on how the article was written.

 

“You should never talk or even just breathe near the Bae Joohyun,”

 

“If you want to graduate, don’t even think of being near to that girl or you’ll suffer,”

 

The comments read and there were a lot of other mean and hateful comments that Seungwan found them hard to even say. What the? How can a person be that bad? Seungwan finally understood why Joy wanted to avoid the woman and she swore right there and then that she should too if she wanted to graduate in silent. The girl quickly gave the phone back to the younger and was about to put her bag on the seat beside her when her hand suddenly bumped into something.

 

“Excuse me?” the voice hissed.

 

Seungwan’s eyes widened in terror. She looked at Joy and saw the younger’s eyes mirroring hers. Seungwan slowly turned her head at the source of the voice and saw a pretty yet scowling face. Is this how I die? I saw heaven for a glimpse then I go straight to hell ? Noooooo.

 

“So you really wouldn’t move your hand right there, huh?” the voice asked again and looked at where the younger’s hand was with raised eyebrow. Seungwan looked at her arm and saw that it was touching the girl’s front skirt, almost at the… ! The girl quickly pulled away, hugged her bag, and bowed repeatedly. “I’m sorry. I’m very sorry, please spare me,” the girl whispered the last few words to herself.

 

The older did not say anything for a second and settled on the seat beside the younger.

 

“Don’t you ever touch me again,” the girl hissed. “And remove your jacket right now,” the girl added who had her eyes on the front now.

 

Seungwan stopped bowing and looked at the girl incredulously. “Wha…what?”

 

The girl looked back at the younger again and Seungwan almost believed that she would never see the daylights again. “Are you deaf? I said REMOVE your jacket right now or else --”

 

Few seconds passed but Seungwan still didn’t move. “Unnie, you have the same jacket,” Joy whispered to her ear.

 

Upon realization, Seungwan quickly moved to take off her damn jacket. But the jacket seemed to have a life on its own since Seungwan found it hard to remove it from her arms. Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter