III. Here it goes

Finally, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Omygod. It was late when I realized that I posted the draft of Chapter 3 instead of the finalized one. I'm so sorry. T.T Ahhh. So stupid. :(

If you have read the Chapter 3 I posted before, you might want to read this again since this is a whole lot different than the other one. And to others who haven't, hope you enjoy this one! Till' next time!

 

Kang Seulgi.

 

“…then Seulgi noona wants to recruit you in the team.”

 

Seungwan’s eyes widened in shock. Seriously? I thought this university is so big that people won’t easily know each other. Before Seungwan even got to move, Joy draped her arm around the older in a tight grip.

 

“Don’t think about running away, unnie,” Joy said jokingly. “I saw it in your eyes,”

 

Seungwan looked up at the younger and stuck out her tongue.

 

Joy looked away and now faced the other girl in front of them, “I’m sorry. This unnie is a bit shy,” Joy explained. “By the way, Seulgi unnie, this is –“

 

“Wendy!” Seungwan exclaimed and quickly covered the girl’s mouth.

 

Joy looked strangely at Seungwan and tried removing the girl’s hand over . When Seungwan didn’t bulge, Joy had no other choice and decided to the other girl’s hand.

 

“YAH!” Seungwan stepped back and quickly wiped her hand on Joy’s sleeve. “You’re disgusting!”

 

Joy wiped and smiled with gritted teeth, “You’re the one who covered my precious mouth! You should be thankful that you’ve been by the ‘Park Sooyoung’”

 

Seungwan shook her head in disbelief and slapped the younger’s arm. The two heard a scoff and that’s when they remembered the other girl. The bear-looking girl looked at them with fondness and seemed like she’s trying to control her laughter at the exchange.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name. Wan…dy?” Seulgi asked uncertainly.

 

“It’s Wendy. Wen. Dy.” Seungwan answered.

 

Joy opened to say something but received a cold glare from the older that got her to shut up instead. “So you’re a foreigner?” Seulgi continued to ask.

 

“I am. I’m from Canada actually but I moved here last year,”

 

Seulgi looked at Joy for a second then back at Seungwan strangely, “But Joy here said her friend’s name is Seungwan…Son Seungwan?” the girl asked hesitantly.

 

Thank, God. That the underground site doesn’t have my picture yet. Seungwan laughed loudly and started clapping her hands that she almost looked like a seal, “Oh my gosh! That’s not me. It must be her other friend. My name’s Wendy,” the girl explained and threw a glare at Joy again.

 

Upon realizing, Seulgi bowed deeply as apology, “Oh! I see. I’m sorry, Wendy…unnie?”

 

Seungwan shook her head, “Oh no! I’m a ’94 –“

 

“Oh my gosh, me too!” Seulgi exclaimed quickly. “I hope we’ll be friends, Wendy!”

 

“Wait, when were you born?”

 

“February 10th!”

 

Seungwan’s eyes widened in shock and delightment, “I’m February 21st!”

 

“Wow!”

 

“Yeah, wow!” Seungwan nodded in agreement for what seems like a hundred times today. Just how many coincidences will happen today?

 

Seulgi then fished out her phone from her pocket and offered it to the girl, “Let’s exchange numbers, Wendy! I’m in my 2nd year already and all of my batch mates are older than me, it’s the first time I met the same age as me!” Seulgi whined and pouted.

 

Heck. If Seulgi and I get too close, of course, she’ll eventually know who I am. Seungwan was about to refuse but she looked up to see the bear looking at her with glee and anticipation. Seulgi seemed to be really excited on being friends with her. I can’t just break this poor bear’s heart…can I?

 

Seungwan grabbed the phone from the other girl’s hand and typed in her number while Seulgi squealed in delight. Her eyes almost disappearing.

 

“Yey! Let’s meet up soon, Wendy!” said Seulgi when the other returned her phone.

 

Seungwan just nodded and returned the smile Seulgi was beaming.

 

Seulgi turned to the other girl, “Oh and see you again next time, Sooyoung! It was really nice meeting the two of you but I really have to go now or else unnie will kill me,” said Seulgi and her way, waving goodbye to the two.

 

When Joy was sure she was out of ear shot, she turned to the other girl. “Mind telling me what was that?”

 

Seungwan started walking away as well and Joy followed suit. The younger nudged Seungwan’s arm. “Hmm?”

 

The girl decided to tell Joy the truth, well, at least some of it, “I don’t want anyone knowing I’m Son Seungwan,”

 

The other looked at her warily, “Why?”

 

“Well, like I said, I just want a peaceful university life. That’s all,”

 

“I still don’t understand why you don’t wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter