S. E. V. E. N.

Another Dimension

The next day looked like any other day. Taekwoon was busy with banning that kiss from last night out of his head, but his heart was constantly aching for Hakyeon. What was going on with him? Was he falling in love with mr. Huang's assistant? There was no way that he was falling in love, but his heart thought differently compared to what his mind thought.

Taekwoon made his way to his locker, where he heard people talk about what happened last night after school. Everyone knew about the kiss of Taekwoon and mr. Huang's assistant and Taekwoon was sure that Hakyeon must've spread it through the school. Taekwoon opened his locker and ignored every single sound that was coming from the hall. Taekwoon hated it that everyone knew that he and Hakyeon had kissed last night, so Taekwoon tried to ban that kiss out of his mind. 

''Goodmorning Taekwoon. So, what did I hear huh? You seriously kissed last night?'' Jeongguk asked and Taekwoon sighed, before he nodded. Jeongguk placed his hand on Taekwoon's shoulder, making Taekwoon to look at his friend. Jeongguk saw that Taekwoon struggled with what happened last night and Jeongguk hoped that he could be Taekwoon's shoulder to cry on.

''Don't get me started on that Jeongguk, he started to kiss me. He followed me to my locker, he tried to get me under his spell. It wasn't the other way around.'' Taekwoon shot into defense mode. Jeongguk rubbed over his friend's shoulder and Taekwoon looked at his locker to get the stuff in his bag that he was supposed to take out of the locker. The two would face Hakyeon again today, as both classes were having a dance class together. Jeongguk got a phonecall before he left for school and his mentor told him that mr. Huang was sick at home. And his class would have a dance class together with Taekwoon's class.

The topic about Hakyeon kissing Taekwoon was soon dropped when Jeongguk changed the subject. Jeongguk told him about the dance class of today and Taekwoon's eyes widen. That meant that Hakyeon was going to keep an eye on him all the time, so Taekwoon had to stay hidden. Meaning that he had to stand in the back as far as possible, trying to stay out of Hakyeon's sight.

''That is right after acting class. Oh help, I have to stay out of his sight. He will come after me once again if he gets me in his sight.'' Taekwoon whined, before he closed his locker. Taekwoon was so not ready to attend dance class whenever mr. Huang wasn't there, because mr. Huang always made him feel more confident in whatever he was doing during dance class. Now that mr. Huang was absent, that confident attitude was nowhere to be found.

''Ya !'' a jock scolded at him and laughed once Taekwoon glared into his reaction. Taekwoon never cared about stuff like that when it was thrown into his direction, he just never showed how he felt and that's why people wondered if Taekwoon suffered from facial paralysis. But Jeongguk knew better, Jeongguk knew how Taekwoon was like and Jeongguk was one of a few people who had seen a different side of Taekwoon... a more sad side of him.

''Did they just call you a because of that story from last night?'' Jeongguk was dumb smacked as Taekwoon looked at him. Taekwoon only sighed and that was enough for Jeongguk to answer the question he just asked. That sigh meant yes. Jeongguk felt sad for his friend, who was working hard on staying into the image of the perfect student and that's when this occurred. Jeongguk just didn't know how Taekwoon felt when something like this came across his path.

''Well, let's drop the subject then. Let's go to class, we're gonna be late.'' Jeongguk suggested and Taekwoon only nodded as the two made their way to the busy hallway. Most classrooms were located here, so this was always the busiest out of them all. That the two were having a different class for the first two hours wasn't such a big deal, but Taekwoon could count on Jeongguk's support when they were going to face Hakyeon again. To Jeongguk, Hakyeon seemed like a nice guy. But he was a living nightmare for Taekwoon, he made Taekwoon feel confused about everything.

Taekwoon's first class was acting class and Jeongguk had math class the first two hours. Jeongguk was about to fall asleep if he thought about math, it definitely wasn't his favorite subject and that was also showing in his grades. They weren't the best at all, but Jeongguk wasn't planning to work a little harder for math. Compared to Taekwoon, who nearly studied until 3 AM.

''When are you going to practice for the musical again? I'd love to check out the practice.'' Jeongguk brought up as the two made their way to the classrooms for their first class. Taekwoon wasn't so surprised to hear this coming from Jeongguk, because Jeongguk was more than happy to know that his friend got a major role. Jeongguk wanted to see with his own eyes that it was worth it to see his friend being a star. 

''No one has ever come to see a practice, but practice for the musical is after my final class of today.'' Taekwoon told his friend and Jeongguk thought of his final class, because he was sure that it ended at the same time Taekwoon's class ended. So Jeongguk was definitely going to show some support towards his friend, because Taekwoon needed it after being a minor role year after year. Now that Taekwoon was assigned to a major role, everyone in the school was going to look differently towards Taekwoon. Taekwoon was showing more and more why he worked so hard for everything, so everyone started to notice Taekwoon more than they did before.

''Alright, I'll come to see how it's going. I know that practice just started, but I am very curious you know?'' Jeongguk chuckled and poked into Taekwoon's side, who let out a slight smile. Jeongguk was also a determined type, but not as determined as Taekwoon was. Jeongguk at least made some time to hang out and to have a great time with his friends, compared to Taekwoon who never made time for that. Taekwoon didn't want to give in to stuff like that, he knew that his strict parents weren't going to be okay with that.

''Okay, I'm heading to class. See you after school then.'' Jeongguk said as he made his way to the math classroom. Taekwoon waved at him and made his way to the theater. He really needed these classes to improve his acting, because his acting had to look good when he was going to audition for an agency. Taekwoon hoped that he would sign somewhere that would only focus on acting, since he wasn't so confident about his vocals. Speaking about vocals, Taekwoon nearly forgot that he also had to sing in this musical. He got more songs to sing right now, as he only appeared as backing vocals in song of previous musicals.