T. H. R. E. E.

Another Dimension

After the lunch break, it was time for the next class. Taekwoon was curious who this new guy was going to be, because the teacher never spoke about an assistant. Or it must've been a decision he made after the last class. Taekwoon wasn't sure, but he decided to face it all.

Taekwoon entered the dressing room and changed into clothes he brought with him for this class, which consisted of a white T-shirt, black sweatpants and white shoes with black stripes going across the shoes. The rest of his classmates followed and even they were talking about this new guy who was helping out their teacher. Everyone wondered who it was going to be and some even hoped that it was going to be a girl, because some loved to show off their swag.

Taekwoon scuffed when he heard it and entered the practice room. The teacher's back was facing him, aswell as the assistant's back. So far, it looked like a guy who was helping out the teacher. As far as Taekwoon could follow their conversation, it was about the choreography for today. Taekwoon faintly smiled when he heard that they weren't going to do anything in the style of ballet, because Taekwoon hated it to move around like that. He preferred the hiphop kind of choreographies a lot more.

It was then that the teacher turned and saw Taekwoon already in the room, but Taekwoon didn't look at him. He was looking at himself in the mirror. His pitch black hair was covering his eyes a little and he really looked like a douchebag like this.

''You're always one of the first ones to show up in the room Taekwoon, I like that kind of discipline.'' mr. Huang said with a big smile across his face. Taekwoon slowly moved his head a little into the direction of mr. Huang and slightly nodded. Taekwoon never talked a lot and if he did, he nearly whispered. But he only talked with a louder voice when he was with his friends.

The young man next to mr. Huang looked at Taekwoon from head to toe and he couldn't help but wonder why he felt attracted to this mysterious guy. He didn't speak and looked a lot like a goth, except for the fact that he at least wore a little white. Taekwoon looked like an interesting type to him and he hoped that he was going to see a bit of Taekwoon in this class, so that he could determine if he wanted to get closer to Taekwoon or not.

Then, the rest of the class entered the room and mr. Huang immediately demanded everyone to keep their mouth shut. Because his classes weren't for people who rather wanted to sit down and have a chat with each other, because there was no space in dance class for that. So the class was quiet after mr. Huang spoke up and he smiled after everyone was quiet, before his eyes went back and forth. Taekwoon stood in the back, because everyone had passed him when they entered the classroom. So the young man next to mr. Huang felt a little sad that this mysterious guy didn't even try to get closer to the rest of his classmates.

''Alright everyone, welcome to a new class. From today on, someone will help me with these classes so that I can still focus on teaching you choreographies. He will help you guys out whenever you struggle with certain details. May I introduce you guys to Cha Hakyeon? He's a student here, but got permission from teachers to help me out.'' mr. Huang explained and Hakyeon introduced himself towards the class. Everyone greeted him, except for Taekwoon.

The group created some space for each other and even Taekwoon got some space, much to Hakyeon's pleasure. He wanted to see what Taekwoon got when it comes to dancing and he wanted to know if Taekwoon could prove that he indeed was hardworking Taek. Even Hakyeon heard about the news of the major roles for the new musical and Hakyeon was surprised to hear that this hardworking Taek was in charge of one of those major roles. Hakyeon was curious how hardworking Taek was, because he couldn't see the passion in this person.

Mr. Huang started to explain the dance and Taekwoon managed to pick up the steps pretty fast. Some of his classmates were struggling, but Taekwoon didn't care. They were going to dance the choreography of TVXQ!'s Keep Your Head Down and so far, this was the choreography Taekwoon loved the most. Because this was the perfect opportunity to show that new guy what he got.

''Alright everyone, let's start a little bit with music okay?'' mr. Huang asked and the classmates groaned a little, because they struggled with the choreography a lot. To them, TVXQ! always had some hard choreographies and they weren't made for everyone of the class. As soon as the music started, it was Taekwoon who was doing this part of the choreo flawless. Hakyeon looked at how Taekwoon was doing it and he was amazed that Taekwoon showed his that he was hardworking Taek for a reason. The more Hakyeon saw of him, the more Hakyeon wanted to get to know Taekwoon.

''Can I see him alone and can we start the music again at the beginning?'' Hakyeon asked as he pointed at Taekwoon. Everyone looked at him and Taekwoon was amazed that mr. Huang's assistant wanted to see him doing this, but he loved to prove why he was called hardworking Taek. So his classmates sat against he wall in the back and Hakyeon played the music again. Taekwoon started at the front again and Hakyeon's eyes widen when he saw what kind of a dance Taekwoon actually was.

During the part that Taekwoon was dancing, Hakyeon asked in a whispering tone at mr. Huang how Taekwoon was this good. Mr. Huang chuckled and explained that Taekwoon's dream was to become either a dancer or an actor as his focus was on becoming a musical actor if he wanted to persue an acting career. Hakyeon was beyond surprise when he heard this, because he never knew that Taekwoon was actually this good.

Taekwoon stopped at the part that they practiced the last and everyone clapped in their hands. Taekwoon was the best dancer out of the class and even Hakyeon has seen that with his own eyes. But how could he be such a quiet person when he shows the passion when he's dancing? Maybe there was more going on, so Hakyeon wanted to figure that out. Hakyeon had set his eyes on this mysterious guy and Hakyeon wanted to know more about this mysterious guy.

The more Hakyeon looked at him, the more he had set his eyes on Taekwoon...