E. L. E. V. E. N.

Another Dimension

The kiss lasted for a long time and it felt like Taekwoon changed in the mean time. Maybe Hakyeon was something that he was looking for, but Hakyeon made him realise what he was actually doing. Taekwoon really wanted to work hard and satisfy others, but he didn't really feel happy. It was just to make his parents happy and everyone else around him.

When Hakyeon broke the kiss, a smile appeared on his face when he saw the look in Taekwoon's eyes changing. Maybe this was when Taekwoon finally realised where Hakyeon wanted to go at, Hakyeon was in love with Taekwoon and he wanted to show Taekwoon that he had no evil meaning in his way of approaching Taekwoon. Hakyeon could see a certain unsecurity in Taekwoon's eyes and Hakyeon wanted to give Taekwoon some confidence.

''You see what I'm trying to do Taekwoon? I'm trying to open those eyes of yours. I don't know what caused you to work hard and not be happy, but I want to provide you happiness. Don't be so hard for yourself okay?'' Hakyeon said and Taekwoon faintly smiled, but Hakyeon didn't let go of him. Taekwoon carefully lifted his hand and placed it on Hakyeon's shoulder, which resulted in a bright smile on Hakyeon's face.

Hakyeon let go of Taekwoon and Taekwoon did the same. Hakyeon then told him that he also would be at the rehearsal of the musical. Taekwoon simply bowed and ran to the dressing room. Once the door was closed, Taekwoon stood with his back against the door and slid down towards the ground. His entire body had arrived in a state of shock and Taekwoon couldn't even think clear anymore. His heart had surrendered to Hakyeon and Hakyeon could lose his job because of this, Hakyeon could be kicked out of dance classes and could no longer help out to assist. 

''What's wrong Taekwoon?'' Jeongguk asked as Taekwoon's eyes shot open. He thought he was the only one in the dressing room, but his friend apparently was still there. Jeongguk rushed to his friend and placed his hands on Taekwoon's shoulders. 

''H-He kissed me and he also confessed to me. And the worst of it all is that I started to like it.'' Taekwoon stuttered a little and Jeongguk's eyes widen. Did this mean that Taekwoon had fallen in love? What did this Hakyeon guy have over him that turned the switch inside Taekwoon? Jeongguk wanted to get to the bottom of this, because Taekwoon needed answers.

''I'll make sure that I'll get to the bottom of this, because I don't trust this at all.'' Jeongguk said and wanted to enter the dance classroom, but was held back by Namjoon. 

''No Jeongguk, don't. Taekwoon has fallen in love with our dance teacher and he has to take all of this in. When someone is in love, they don't know anymore what to do and what to think. But that also means that he will be around Taekwoon more often.'' Namjoon tries to hold Jeongguk back more and more, hoping that Jeongguk wouldn't enter the classroom to confront Hakyeon.

''O-On top of that, he also is coming to the rehearsals this afternoon.'' Taekwoon said and Jeongguk felt the blood boil inside him. He for sure was happy that Taekwoon was opening up a little more, but that it was caused by an assistant of their teacher. And this assistant was a student aswell.

''Okay, I am done. Let me go, Namjoon! I am going to talk to him, I want to know what he has done to Taekwoon and I want to know why he is coming to the musical rehearsals this afternoon.'' Jeongguk said as he broke free from Namjoon's grip and bursted through the door in the mean time that Taekwoon bent forward, so that he wouldn't hit the floor when Jeongguk would swing the door open.

''Come on Taekwoon, get dressed. I think that your next class is waiting for you. And don't forget, you're in love. You won't stop thinking about him and he also will distract you from your rehearsals, but see it as some support when he does show up for real.'' Namjoon tried to sound encouraging and helped Taekwoon to get back on his feet. Taekwoon nodded and changed his clothes into his regular clothes. Namjoon gave Taekwoon a quick hug, before Taekwoon rushed to his next class. And like Namjoon said, he couldn't forget about Hakyeon. Hakyeon was dancing in his mind and it drove Taekwoon crazy.

Taekwoon's next class was music class and Taekwoon was glad that he could use this class to work on his vocals, because he had to make an impression during the musical. He had to blow everyone away, even his parents. His parents knew about Taekwoon's passion for acting, so Taekwoon wanted to show them that he was just like they would predict.

''I'm sorry I'm late, but my teacher from my previous class wanted to talk to me.'' Taekwoon apologized to mr. Choi and bowed aswell. Mr. Choi immediately accepted his apology and Taekwoon took a seat next to Min Yoongi. Yoongi wanted to become a pianist, so music class was important to him. A lot of students saw music class as an important class, because many students wanted to become someone in the music industry. Whether it was to become an idol or it was to become a player of an instrument. And for Taekwoon, he wanted to practice his singing. Because his dream was to become a stage actor.

''Well Taekwoon, is it true that you're portraying one of the main roles in the upcoming musical?'' Yoongi whispered and Taekwoon looked at him. Yoongi's voice could be sharp at one moment, but he also could sound very loving at another moment.

''Yes, that's right. I have practice after our final class and it's going to take until the beginning of the evening.'' Taekwoon responded and Yoongi's small eyes widen. Yoongi knew about Taekwoon's ambition of becoming a stage actor, yet he didn't know that rehearsals would take that long. 

''Ah. Well, good luck then. I'll be there when the tickets go on sale, I really want to see how you're doing.'' Yoongi encouraged Taekwoon and placed a hand on Taekwoon's shoulder. Taekwoon had changed for sure, because he was talking a lot more than he did before. It surprised Yoongi a lot, though he suspected that something happened that changed Taekwoon for the better.

Taekwoon focussed on mr. Choi, who explained that the class had to sing a song for their next test. Boys and girls were going to be separated. The girls had to sing Into The New World by Girls' Generation and the boys had to sing Catch Me by TVXQ!.

''Mr. Choi, I think I know someone who can perfectly hit those high notes in the song for the boys.'' Song Yeeun said and looked into Taekwoon's direction. Mr. Choi followed her gaze and nodded when he saw who she talked about.

''Taekwoon, do you agree?'' mr. Choi asked and Taekwoon could only nod. He couldn't refuse this, but he also saw it as a chance of standing out from the rest of the boys. No one else could hit the notes that high like Taekwoon could, so no one was surprised that Taekwoon agreed on taking those high notes.

After the announcement, the boys and the girls were being separated by going into different rooms for practice. The boys were looking up to Taekwoon, because he was one of the hardest workers.

''So Taekwoon, you are going to sing in the musical too right? I'm sure you're going to do well.'' Honggi said and Taekwoon nodded. Now that he was going to portray a main role in the musical, almost all of them looked up to him. 

It was for sure that lots of his classmates were going to buy tickets for the musical once the date was set, but it also meant that even Hakyeon was going to be there. And that was terrifying Taekwoon.

A/N I'm so sorry that it took so long to publish this chapter, but I was out of inspiration so many times. Hope you guys like this chapter.