S. I. X.

Another Dimension

After the final bell rang, everyone packed their stuff and left the theater. The first practice for the musical went really well and even Taekwoon did an outstanding job today. It was the first time that he was in charge of a major role, but he proved that it was the right decision that he was chosen as Der Tod. Not only did his appearance match the character, but his personality matched aswell. A lot of people were pretty jealous at him and they wished that they were like him, hardworking and trying to get the attention of the teacher.

Taekwoon walked in silence to his locker to get some stuff out of it. Nearly every student was on their way home and here he was, walking around like a lost puppy. But Taekwoon didn't mind, he preferred to walk around without anyone around him. Not even with Jeongguk, but Jeongguk had many other friends aside from Taekwoon. So why should Jeongguk worry about his friend if he had many other friend? And besides, Jeongguk preferred to drink with his friends. Taekwoon didn't even do that, his hardworking attitude just didn't let him.

Taekwoon had reached his locker and opened it. There wasn't much in it, as Taekwoon carried most of it with him in his bagpack. Taekwoon put the rest of his stuff in his bag, because he was sure that he would need it later on. Taekwoon heard footsteps in the hallway, but thought it was just a teacher that passed by. So Taekwoon didn't really paid attention to those footsteps, but maybe he better should've paid attention to it.

''Hi Taekwoon.'' Taekwoon stood frozen in his spot when he heard that voice. It was from mr. Huang's assistant. Taekwoon kept ignoring his voice, but mr. Huang's assistant kept talking to him. So Taekwoon looked at him after he closed his locker, but Taekwoon still didn't open his mouth to say something. He just paid a few seconds to the young man and he tried to walk away, but the young man held him back from it.

''Don't walk away from me okay? I wanted to talk to you. You're a special one and I just wanted to get to know you better.'' the young man spoke and Taekwoon felt very uncomfortable. Taekwoon wondered why this young man wanted to talk to him, because there was nothing special about him. Taekwoon was a hardworking person and was always under the radar for others, he never really stood out. So why was he special into this young man's eyes.

Taekwoon sighed and the young man next to him smiled brightly. He stepped closer towards Taekwoon and Taekwoon stepped away the same amount of steps, making sure that the same space was between the two. Taekwoon hoped that he wasn't going to talk about that kiss, because Taekwoon didn't feel anything for him. It was just an accident and Taekwoon was doing everything he could to ban it out of his mind.

'''No, let me go. That kiss didn't mean anything to me and I am working hard to ban it out of my head.'' Taekwoon nearly screamed and sounded like as if he was in panic. The young man kept smiling and slightly pulled at Taekwoon's wrist, causing Taekwoon to come a little his way.

''I honestly enjoyed that kiss, though it was a complete shock to me aswell. But I wanted to talk to you, because I am worried about you. To me, you work a little too hard and you are too hard on yourself. To me, it looks like you don't care much about your health. You could've passed out there in dance class, so don't be so hard on yourself. Oh, my name is Hakyeon by the way.'' Hakyeon said as he introduced himself. Taekwoon was still thinking about how he could set himself free out of this grip, because he wanted to leave right away.

Hakyeon saw that panicking look in Taekwoon's eyes and his hand let go of Taekwoon's wrist, before his arm moved to Taekwoon's waist as he wrapped his arm around Taekwoon's waist. Hakyeon liked Taekwoon already and really fell for that mysterious side of him. But Taekwoon did everything he could not to like Hakyeon. Hakyeon was the assistant of mr. Huang and Taekwoon swore that he never wanted to fall in love with anyone. To Taekwoon, Hakyeon was kinda pushing him to give in so that Hakyeon could dump him later on.

But to Hakyeon, Taekwoon was an example of not giving up no matter what. Hakyeon wanted to get to know better, so that he could discover why Taekwoon was so hard on himself. Maybe Hakyeon could learn from Taekwoon and the other way around. But Hakyeon had to make Taekwoon convinced why Hakyeon tried to get this close to him.

Taekwoon didn't like that arm around his waist at all, he hated it to be touched by others without his permission. Taekwoon wished he could go home, he knew that his parents were waiting for him at home. He couldn't wait to tell his parents about the big news. His parents were going to be proud of him and they definitely would come to the musical to see Taekwoon perform. In the past years, his parents showed up now and then. They were proud of Taekwoon, but they hoped they could see him play a bigger role anytime soon. Now that Taekwoon is in charger of a bigger role, he hoped that he would definitely come to see him perform.

Silence kicked in for about two minutes, but the smile didn't leave Hakyeon's face aswell as his arm around Taekwoon's waist. Hakyeon hoped that Taekwoon would give him a chance and that Taekwoon would learn that it's okay to make mistakes. But Hakyeon realised soon enough that it was going to be a hard task to make Taekwoon realise that it's okay to make mistakes. Hakyeon was ready to tear that wall down, but only if Taekwoon gave him a chance.

''Taekwoon, please. I want to make you realise that it's okay to make mistakes and you can teach me things aswell. You can teach me how to stay motivated to keep working hard, because I sometimes manage to lose my motivation. We can learn from each other.'' Hakyeon said and did everything he could not to sound desperate. Hakyeon had seriously fallen in love with one of the most mysterious people at school and he really wanted Taekwoon to become his, though it would be a tough road to realise that.

Taekwoon only glared at Hakyeon and didn't say anything. He wanted to get rid off Hakyeon and he wanted to stay loyal to his promise. Taekwoon wanted to finish school first before he was going to go on the hunt for love. Taekwoon didn't want to stay alone for the rest of his life, he just didn't want to date anyone at school.

But right before Taekwoon could make another move, Hakyeon kissed him again and this kiss was deeper than the unexpected kiss they shared earlier today. Hakyeon was done with waiting for an answer and hoped to make clear to Taekwoon how he thought about Taekwoon. Taekwoon was in complete shock yet again, but didn't have a chance to run away this time.